Her.

Tw: suicide mentions and mental illness.

2020年7月21日 (星期三)

晚上 20:31点

我想告诉大家一个故事,一个故事关于到一位医生与他的病人。

他们不应该相遇,也不应该见面可是就是很不幸运地遇上了对方。。

July 21st, 2020 (Wednesday)

20:31 p.m.

I wanna tell you all about a story, a story about a doctor and his patient.

They weren't suppose to cross path with each other, or even meet but unfortunately, they did..

"Put a gun in your mouth.."

"Shut up."

"Pull the trigger and swallow"

"Go away!"

"The bullet, the bullet."

"Please."

"And you fall down!"

"Leave me alone."

The Mexican male sat in the corner of the room with his knees up his chest and his hands covering his ears. Tears rolled down his cheeks like a waterfall as his body trembled from fear. Fear of what he was witnessing, fear of what he heard. Her giggles and singing never ended.

She died. She died. She died. Oh that's what everyone said. That's what everyone thought but poor little Alex suffered from hallucination. He actually thought his dead mother's ghost came haunting him.

How foolish of him, how traumatized was him. She was selfish, selfish of how she let her son watch her die in the hands of his so called father. He was young, he had a bright future up ahead yet they broke him. Left him to suffer and for him to slowly turned into a maniac.

"Alex, Alex, Alex"

She called.

"Join me, join me, join me."

Quackity flinched and pulled himself closer as if curling up into a little ball.

"What's the matter?"

"Don't you miss me?"

"Don't you LOVE me?"

He shook his head, letting go of his ears and hugged his knees, burying his face into them, sobbing.

"Go away!"

"You have no one."

"You're not real!"

"They left you, dear. They abandoned you"

"No-"

"They think you're a lunatic"

"Stop-"

"They're afraid of you"

"I said stop!"

"They never LOVED you"

"Stop- Stop STOP! STOP! STOPP PLEASE!"

He yelled out, slamming his palms on the floor and kicked around like a child throwing a trantrum as he screamed on top of his lungs to where he thought the woman was standing right there.

He cried, screamed for help till he no longer could do it anymore yet no one came.

And for a moment there, he forgot that he live alone.

His 'boyfriends' left him months ago since they couldn't handle it whenever he started hallucinating again.

The female smiled at him before dissapearing off leaving the poor, terrified male once again, alone.

"She's gone. It's ok.. It's ok."

"It's gonna be alright.."

Quackity whispered out to himself as he was taking in deep breaths steadying his breathing. He slowly got up, stumbling a bit before reaching out for his phone with his trembling hand.

He wanted to be normal again.

He wanted her gone.

He wanted to live peacefully after so many years of being tortured by her.

So he did what everyone told him to do.

Search up for anyone one that could help him.

No, there's no way he's going to the goddamn mental hospital (is that what you call it lmao, I'm used to calling it in Chinese: 精神病院)

Maybe there's a doctor somewhere here working in private.

And to his luck, there is one clinic not far from his apartment.

Without hesitation, he search up the location.

Well, it's his only chance if he doesn't wanna get drag into a hospital.

A/N: Aaaaaa sorry if it's short ugh I just wanted to get it over with, E. Haha mmh yes it's gonna be goddamn dark and twisted since I love these kind of stuff tbh. Also are you guys fine if the characters' current location is in Hong Kong? Bcs the plot is actually from a character's flashback in one of my favorite HK TVB dramas: Murder Diary (刑侦日记)
It's really good in my opinion haha. Mhm yes I'm gonna make y'all cry. >:) Also the first part of this chapter is actually from a nursery rhyme, I just rewrote the lyrics.