New Year Feelings

2021年12月31日

晚上11点00分

好久没写日记了,新的一年也快到了,说到底,我这年,做过了什么好事好说?

December 31st, 2021

11:00 p.m.

It's been a while since I wrote something, it's almost the new year, but in this year, is there any good deeds that I've done that's worth talking?

The beach was noisy,

Packed with people, families, friends who gathered around to celebrate the upcoming year.

And what was I doing?

Why am I here?

Is there a reason of my arrival?

Well there might be.

"Wil?"

Someone called out, causing the brunette to snap back in reality and turn towards the person. It was Phil, the person whom he could say is his friend, despite their age gap though he acted like a father to him, and he didn't like that feeling. "What?" He huffed softly, looking back forward.

The older looked as if he had something to say, but of course he chose not to. Now, they just stared in silence, the background noises filling in while the wind blew by Wilbur's bangs, a loud sigh from him.

He hate large crowds.

And now,

We have two long lost friends walking around the street markets, it was cheery and lively. Quackity liked it though, and so did Clay. Now they're both just there, trying out street foods and laughing away at simple jokes they made.

Even when they've just crashed into each other like months ago without any questions or either's disappearance.

"I was being asked to come back "

"Did I asked?"

"I hate this."

Of course none of them mind, they were just happy to see each other again.

Plus it's been years, they have so much to catch up with.

"Oh my god, Quackity you have to try this"

The blond spoke, pointing at a stall with a grin on his face. It immediately caught Alex's gaze, him who rolled his eyes at the choice of his friend.

"唔係呀話, 臭豆腐?"
(Oh no, stinky tofu?)

He laughed seeing Clay nod his head vigorously that he couldn't help but shake his head.

"係噶,係噶"
(Yep, yep)

And with that, Quackity was being dragged by Clay, for a damn tofu.

It didn't really stink, in Clay's opinion, and though Alex could tolerate it, it wasn't his favourite. He liked siu mai better.

Did they only came to get food? Yes, yes they did. Or else why would they spend their time away in a damn Street market.

But it was fun though, for now.