Don't-

Tw: Mentions of blood and murder attempt

2020年8月1日 (星期四)

晚上 21:12点

精神病不一定是坏事,也不一定是好事但在某一种情形之下,家人的关心,是一件多么幸福的感觉

August 1st, 2020 (Thursday)

21:12 p.m.

Mental illness isn't a bad thing, yet it wasn't a good thing too but in some cases, a family's love and support, is such a wonderful feeling.

The man in front of him tilted his head a bit in confusion, hearing his son spoke out.

What do you mean by her?"

Quackity simply smiled, not even answering his father's question. He watch as the woman walked closer to him as she brought a hand up to his face, gently carresing his cheek.

"Pickup the glass, dear"

He listened, blinded by her touch, blinded by her sweet words, he actually listened.

All the fears and hatred he felt no longer existed.

He leaned in her touch even though it wasn't real. It never was. It was all in his mind.

Soon, the male crouched down and grabbed a piece of glass shard, holding onto it as the sharp edge cut through his palm letting blood trickle down both on his hand and the solid clear glass.

"That's it. Now"

"Kill off your father."

The older male tilted his head in confusion yet showing fear in his eyes as he watched the boy got up with the shard of glass in his hands, taking a step closer to him.

"Alex-?"

He called out, backing away from his son to which the other didn't respond. The blood trickling down the shard dripped on the white tiled floor within each step he took, leaving a trail of blood forming on it.

"Alex?!"

He said out loud as if trying to snap him out of it.

No response.

One step closer for the male, two steps back from the man.

Drip, drip, drip. More blood came gushing down as he gripped onto the sharp object.

Quackity's father grew worried from the sight of it. He took a few more steps back, tripping over something as he landed on his back, scooting backwards from his expressionless son.

She smiled, standing at a distance from the two.

A lullaby starts playing in Quackity's head, his own mind controlling his every move.

Call him insane, a lunatic. Mental illness is no joke. Ask yourself, would you rather go crazy or be normal?

The man was doomed, his back touching the wall as the other got closer, holding the glass shard up.

He got down, booking the shard to his father's neck which was stopped by the other, grabbing onto his wrist.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!"

He yelled, preventing the sharp object from getting in contact with him as he gripped onto the male's wrist more, trying to make him drop it.

Quackity's blood came rolling down to his hand, his wound getting more and more deeper within each time he tightened his grip around the sharp edges.

As if almost tired out, the man pushed him off causing him to stumble back and drop the weapon.

"SON, SON! IT'S ME, YOUR FATHER-"

He got up and grabbed onto Quackity's shoulders, slightly shaking him in order for him to snap out of it as he searched for the other's eyes to which the male tried to push him off only to be met with his father hugging him tight.

"You're suppose to die"

"She wanted you dead"

"She wanted us dead"

The male finally spoke out, coming back to his senses. He hugged his father back like his life depended on it as he cried, he cried his heart out, he cried out in fear and lastly, he cried for his father.

"Mother wants us dead"

He added, his wounded palm staining the man's clothes. His father sighed, holding onto Quackity close while gently patting his back.

"It's gonna be alright."

It wasn't.

Standing in a corner, he could see the woman glaring at them in anger. Her glare piercing right through him before letting out a terrifying giggle for him to hear.

"Useless."

"I'm sorry."

Was what the male said directing to the both of him as wines and whimpers could be heard in between his sobbings.

"I'm so sorry"

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter ehe- and for how it was written. I'm not proud of it but alas it was ok??? I think. Anyways I'm not very proud of this book so I might add a little change to it because yes. You're gonna notice a few changes including the last few chapters too so u might wanna reread it or maybe not, your choice hajah