Chinese New year.

2022年2月1日

下午1时

新的一年,我却一点也没变,嗯真的,听起来有点儿悲伤。

1st of February,2022

13:00 p.m.

A new year,yet I haven't change one bit, ah really, it sounds depressing.

Red, wherever Wilbur went, the colour of red was there, surrounding him. He sighed, looking down on his newly bought red flannel shirt and a plain white t-shirt underneath as it was being paired with a pair of black jeans, not to mention the red converse high he was wearing.

Wilbur sighed to himself, his hand that adjusted the black beanie on his head and his round nerd glasses that he really doesn't need to wear but chose to.

He continued his walk and managed to catch a taxi to his friend's house.

In front of the Brit was a beautiful terrace house. The gate was open while there were a bunch of people in having a time to themselves. He smiled and walked past the gate as his presence was noticed. A lot of people that he recognised greeted him and even held up a small conversation with him.

It felt nice, he felt warm and it brightened up his mood.

"Wilbur!"

Someone called him with the accent he knew very well.

"George!"

Wilbur laughed and spread his arms out for a hug. They haven't seen each other for a while, it made Wilbur happy and so did George.

The two soon parted with George gesturing his friend inside.

"Come on, the others are inside goofing around"

He smiled at the taller who returned it back.

"Yeah sure"

Wilbur replied and followed his friend in, not forgetting to take his shoes off before entering.

And as soon as he did, his phone rang. The Brit quickly took it out to be met with a video call request by his brother.

Quickly, Wilbur excused himself for a while and answered the call.

"WILBUR!"

The blond instantly shouted with a bright smile. It made Wilbur chuckle, he had such an energetic brother.

"Hi Toms, what's up?"

He waved his hand when he asked to which Tommy grinned sheepishly at him.

"Guess where am I?"

After the question was being asked, Wilbur raised a brow up and gave his brother a playful look before it turned to a confused one.

"Aren't you back in Brighton?"

That, Tommy shook his head and showed his surroundings.

"I'M HERE TO SEE YOU"

He yelled in excitement, Wilbur's eyes that widened and his smile that grew even more.