flashbacks : where it all began

This day is such a normal day for everyone however who wouldn't have known that this day will turn out to be the greatest and most cherishable moments of their lives. We tried to live to the fullest but some of us does not take the once in a lifetime opportunity to glance upon the horizon of an unexpected dash. We all think that each and every day we live for is only a stimulation which goes in loop but we don't realize the slightest bit of chance that could possibly rouse a series of paradoxes that shape our lives and our destinies.

And two fated individuals grabbed that opportunity. Destiny seemed to have made them crossed each other's paths with such an undeniably reason.

~~~

First week of school seemed to be tiring and boring since they have to elect class officers and organize the room they moved into. At first, it turned out to be challenging because new school year means new faces and knowing other people and making friends with them can be such a difficult task. But within the week of trying to pull the class into one, they quite established a solid bond.

Beidou, someone who claims to be a nobody, is a lowkey charmer who tries her very best not to fall in love with straight ladies who clearly does not give a damn about her. But looking as though she broke the oath she tried to believe in because right now she's having a slight interest upon this lady which she hadn't recognized before. A tall woman with fair skin, red eyes and an overall elegant appearance. She has long white straight hair which reaches her knees and fades into an ashy color. As soon as she sets her eyes upon her, she felt her heart skip a beat but when their eyes met, the lady rose a brow and glared at her. For Beidou, it's something she took note of it: an intimidating woman who can crush her dreams all at once.

"Hey."

It somehow felt illegal for her to admire such divine beauty but Ningguang seemed like a magnet which pulls her close even more. She tried her best to avoid catching feelings but it's impossible not to fall in love with her.

Beidou didn't realize that she was spacing out at a blank space if it hadn't been for Lisa who flicked her forehead harshly, "I wonder what's occupying your mind all day, darling." she let out a short laugh before pointing out the colored papers she needs to cut off, "Maybe you could give your zoning out a break and not slack off. You know how petty our president is." she squinted her eyes and placed a palm on her waist.

The mention of her crush immediately made her smile from both ends, "Petty? I believe you meant pretty." she corrected, completely translating words into pointless ones which made Lisa scrunch her nose, "What's with that look? Don't you agree with me that she's gorgeous?" she folded her arms.

Lisa is considered to be one of her friends and is most likely one of the reasons why Beidou turned out to be gay because of how she's very flirtatious and charming, often referring her as "cutie", "darling," and sometimes "honey" but her actions and words didn't seem to dim upon Beidou's feelings toward her because they only treat each other as best friends who help each other out. It's also her who helps Beidou out and teaches her ways of flirting and maybe even seducing.

Anyways, also being that she's also an intelligent person who's elected as vice president of their class, she's in secret competition with Ningguang.

Lisa shrugged but smirked at the same time, "Everyone agrees about the popular girl's beauty." she rolled her eyes, "But you have to be aware that swaying her is pointless because she rejected every suitor she had. In addition, she's too devoted with her studies that she'll even hardly notice you." she sighed, feeling bad with her hopeless best friend.

Beidou wasn't bothered with the fact instead it motivated her to like Ningguang more, "With my stubborn personality that's so easy to overcome." she yawned and stretched her limbs, "Maybe it's alright to befriend her." she propped her chin above her palm lazily.