Change in scene

Jughead's POV

I watched as Marcel injected a syringe into the neck of Maya. I was in shock I never thought he would do that to anyone let alone Maya.

"What the fuck, why did you do that?" I screamed.

"Relax she's fine, which is why we need to move quickly." He say while putting food into a bad.

"What is going on?"

"Klaus wants to find Maya and we can't let that happen, you are going to go upstairs and pack for you and Maya while I hook up your bike to my car and you and Maya are going to go anywhere far. I already have money for you two so don't worry about that, I taught you and Maya how to fight so don't forget that and don't forget to pack Maya's bow and arrow." He says in a hurry.

"How about you, and how about giving mom a proper funeral."

"I will be fine, I still have New Orleans and I'm going to find a place where I can put her body in peace."

I nod and start packing and loading things into the car. Marcel carries Maya's unconscious body to the back seat of the car and gives me the keys to the car.

"What do I tell Maya when she wakes up?" I ask

"The truth she will hopefully understand." He says while patting me on the back.

Before I get in the car I give Marcel a big hug and say thank you for everything before I start the car and drive off.

It's been two hours since we drove off to I'm not sure where, it was night when Maya started to wake up.

"What happened why are we in Marcel's car?" She says while she groans and sits up.

I explain everything that Marcel told me and what happened to her when Marcel stabbed a syringe into her neck.

"Stop the car." She said

"What, no we are in the middle of nowhere, where there is one road and forest around us."

"Stop the car. NOW!" She screamed

I stop the car and she quickly runs out of the car where I quickly jump out to see if she was ok. She started to have a breakdown while using her magic to throw things around.

She started to punch a tree really hard as I saw tears coming down her face I could see her knuckles start to bleed. I ran up to her and stop her by pulling her into a hug. We just stood there in a hug in silence until I had a idea.

"Scream." I say while releasing her

"What?" She says confused

"Scream at the top of your lungs and keep going tell you can't." I say with confidence

She looks at me wierdly but I just nod and she gets ready to scream. I step behind her more and then she screams.

 I step behind her more and then she screams