Change in age

Maya's P.O.V:

Great news for today. It's my birthday. Yay me. Do I sound excited Well I hope not because I'm not. Jughead, Marcel and Rebekah used to have this party just for the four of us and one year we even decided to invite my friends from school.

That doesn't matter anyway because I would never celebrate without Marcel. I have kind of settle down on the fact I will never be seeing my mom again, I will always miss her, but now that she is gone I refuse to celebrate without Marcel because I miss him.

Marcel isn't even dead but I still can't see him, this is unfair. I just decided that I will be acting like it's a normal day, I'm just praying that Jughead, Theo and Ethan forgot.

I decided to start my day up by waking up Lizzie since she was sleeping right next to me.

"Lizzie wake up we have to make our bed separate and decorate so we can each have our!" I shake her aggressively.

"No! Now go away," She said while groaning.

"Okay fine, you heard her Ethan you can put your shirt back on," I said, she instantly jumped and by accident, she fell to the floor.

I couldn't stop laughing at her face when she figured out Ethan wasn't even in the room.

"Haha very funny," She said while getting up.

"Let's just get to decorating this room, let's start by getting rid of this single bed," I say, I then said a quick spell that makes the bed disappear.

"No! I wasn't done sleeping you prick," Lizzie says in annoyance.

"Just go get ready and I will handle it," I say.

"Fine by me I need a warm shower anyways," She says while grabbing her essentials and going into the bathroom.

"Okay let's see what I can do," I say to myself.

I started on my side first because all of Lizzie's stuff wherein a bag. A bunch of my things were floating around the room and gently placed to one side of the room. Then it was time for Lizzie's side.

I open the bag and set it on the floor, I backed up a few steps and started the same spell. All the basic the like furniture and organizers were in place and I put the rest of her things that I didn't want to organize for her because I am pretty sure we have different ways of organization.

(They are two separate beds)

When I was done with our room I decide to grab the bag that is now only filled with Veronica's stuff and give it to her.

I was about to walk out of the room when my door flew open and Theo was there.

"Happy Birthday," He says excitingly.

He made me jump and I dropped the bag I was holding, let's just hope nothing's broken.

"Shut the fuck up and keep your voice down," I say in hopes no one heard Theo.