Change in endings

Maya's P.O.V:

I woke up strapped to this table and I could feel this massive headache. I looked around to see everyone around me who was at the ball, including the Mikealson's.

"What the fuck is going on? Can someone unstrap me?" I ask.

"Sorry Maya can't do that it's for your good," Jughead says.

"What happened? Did I kill Klaus?"

"Well we kind of figured out you were going to do something harmful, so when we called Scott and Alisson, we also called Deaton, who gave us a serum that poisoned the fox in you," Veronica stated.

"Oh well thank you, because you didn't poison me while you were at it," I say. "Where's the stake?" I ask

"You are seriously asking that while we are in the room?" Elijah said.

"Yes, now unstrap me before-," I stopped when I had a feeling that seemed familiar.

"What, what's wrong?" Jughead asks in concern.

"Alison takes two steps forwards, please trust me," I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"Please just do it," I say. I can tell that she was worried and she trusted me because she nodded and took two steps forwards.

Two seconds later a knife was thrown where Allison was just standing.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPEN?" I hear from the corner, it was Hope. Just great.

"Get me off this table, NOW!" I scream.

Jughead rushed me off the table a held me close. Then we heard a big bang outside. I then realized we were at our house and we were still in our formal clothes, but my dress did have blood on it.

"I will go outside to find out what is going on out there," Jughead says.

"No Jughead, please don't go I have a horrible feeling,"

"Please Jughead, listen to her, she is the banshee, she can sense these things" Veronica agreed.

"What's a banshee?" Hope asked.

"I believe it's the supernatural creature who can predict the death of a close one," Elijah answered.

"That's the last supernatural creature you are?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, and I had to find that out when I screamed when you sent people to kill me but they killed Rebekah," I say to Klaus.

"I will be safe," Jug says, interrupting my anger towards Klaus.

"Why can't we just send one of the immortals over there?" Lizzie asked pointing towards Klaus and his siblings. "It's not like they'll die," She says.

"Trust me it's fine," He said heading out.

We just all stood there for a couple of minutes, when I feel this pain come to my stomach. I fall to my knees and I could see everyone rushing towards me.

"What's going on?" Klaus asked in a demanding manner.

"Maya are you okay?" Theo asks while holding me in his hands.

"No, it's just like, like the night... Rebekah-," I paused, then I could feel this rush of energy coming up my throat. I screamed.

"JUGHEADDDDD!" I screamed for a long time.