Change in trust

Lizzie's P.OV:

We are going over the plan to go and get our things at the Salvatore boarding school. The plan is Veronica and Jughead are going to distract my dad, sister and hopefully, Hope. They will have this spell that changes their identity so they are not recognized.

Theo and Ethan will be in the car ready to go just in case something happens and they will be ready to fight if it comes to that.

Maya and I are going inside Veronica and I's room to get all of our stuff. We spelled a bag to be light as a feather every time we added something in, it's like a mini-portal in a bag.

We just arrived at the school and we are getting ready to do this.

"Okay, are you guys ready to do this?" I ask.

"Yup," Everyone responded.

"Okay then let's do this," I say while we all get out of the car.

I can see Veronica starting the spell on her and Jughead, they look the same to each other and us, but there is this white aura around them and that's how we know the spell is working. 

"Invisique," I say, and I can only hope the invisibility spell is working on Maya and me.

"Before we go in we have to make sure the spell is working," Maya says and I nod.

Maya walks up to this stranger and starts waving her hand back and forth trying to make sure they can't see her. She walks back to me after she made sure that person couldn't see us.

"Okay, lead the way," She tells me.

We start running to the back of the school, where there was a door that leads to the kitchen, we open it and walk inside, Maya then did a quick silencing spell because we remembered this school is filled with supernatural senses, and the invisibility spell doesn't block out sound.
We ran upstairs to the room and saw that the room was exactly how we left it. 

Bedroom:

"Okay let's hurry up our stuff and clothes are in the closet," I say

Maya nodded and we started packing everything.

Maya's P.O.V:

We finished off packing their things and we went out into the hallway. When we were halfway through the hall when two stopped us in our tracks. Our sisters.

Hope: "Do you think anything interesting is going to happen today?" She asks who I'm going to assume is Josie.

Josie: "Maybe not, after I killed my sister it's been quiet," She tells her.