Change in friendships

Maya's P.O.V:

It was the next morning and I was awake first. I couldn't get much sleep, thinking about all the possible things that could happen telling Scott and his pack about Jughead and I's life story. I'm planning on letting Jug do all the talking because I rather not relive anything.

There are three hours before school so I decided to have a little fun with Jughead and our new roommate.

I went to the floor and started to do a spell. The spell is to let my void side takeover but not completely. I only needed the trixter side of void to do two quick and small pranks on Jughead and Ethan. I did the spell and I could tell my personality was captured but I still had control.

I quickly did the two pranks and went back to my room. I had to be very quiet while doing Jughead's prank, but my void side didn't disappoint.

I undid the spell so I had complete control, I could feel my personality switching with void for who gets control. As soon as I was done with the spell I got up and started getting ready for the day.

I took a shower and I brushed my teeth and put on my outfit for the day.
Outfit:

Hair:

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and waiting for the outcomes of my pranks

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and waiting for the outcomes of my pranks. She could hear the boys finally wake up, and not even three seconds later she can hear the screams of the boys.

"Glad to see you guys are awake!" I yell from downstairs

The boys walk downstairs still in their pj's with whip cream on their faces and the rest of their bodies soaked with water.

"I see you guys went to the circus, then jumped into a pool," I say while laughing hard.

"I can see you decided to let void out," Jughead says while whipping whip cream off of his face.