Preference: You have an argument with another male celeb.

Authors Note:This was originally called You and a member of the wanted have an argument, but I don’t really like to write about the wanted, because I don’t understand them.

Niall: Niall and you were on the red carpet going into the Teens Choice Awards ceremony, when you were on the carpet you noticed the wanted in the corner of your eye. You could see that Tom watching you, you shrugged it off and carried on having pictures done with Niall. Tom walks over to you and Niall, “Hey babe”, he says winking at you, “Ew. Go away” you snap at him. “No need to be like that, after last night all the fun we had” he says whilst smirking. You’d spent the night at your sisters houses, because she was sick and you didn’t want her to be alone. Obviously Tom somehow found out you were not with Niall and is now trying to cause some arguement. “You being serious?” you scream at him, everyone around is just staring at the two of you as Niall just stands there confused, he grips your tighter. “Yeah, you know what I mean, you came to mine for the night” you says, looking over at Niall. “You asshole, I wouldn’t have a night of fun with you if you were the last person on fucking earth, just look at you, that haircut is years old, I suggest you take your haircut and your words and shove them up your arse” you say, angrily. “Bitch, please I’m a real man, you need me more than you need that, you need to understand the real reason of “rock me” cause that Irish thing has no idea how to please a lady” he says, Niall removes his hand from yours, being upset but you quickly take his hand back. “Darling, I could get a better “ride” off a rollercoaster than you could ever give me, and don’t insult him, your just gonna like a douche, yeah thats right and fyi he knows exactly how to please me, i’m sure you’re just jealous though, no need to be, you could have just politely came over here and simply asked him for advice on how to please a lady, I suggest that you turn around and go walking, cause you’re not welcome here” you say to Tom who just stands there in shock that you’ve just said that. “You heard her, go” Louis says has he comes over to find out what has happened. “Tom, you’re naughty, very naughty, that wasn’t nice of you to say those things” Liam says, he always been polite even if he is trying to be the big man. “Goodbye, Chlamydia boy #2” Zayn shouts, winking over at Tom. Harry just stands there he doesn’t know what to do. “Sorry about that” you say as you turn to Niall “It’s okay babe, I know you were with your sister last night, he’s just being a dick” he says kissing you on the head “I love you, princess” “I love you too Ni” you say back pulling him closer for a hug and a kiss.

Louis: You had just logged into twitter and like always you go straight to your mentions. You notice you have a tweet off Nathan from the wanted, he replied to a tweet you set “@Y/T/N had a greet day with my boobear @Louis_Tomlinson I love you xox” Nathan had put “@NathanTheWanted: @Y/T/N no-one actually gives a fuck, plus did you mention to him that I had you first ;)” It is true before dating Louis, you had been in a relationship with Nathan and he gloated at every chance he got. “@NathanTheWanted please don’t remind me and yeah he knows we don’t keep anything from each other, btw its none of your business anyway, fuck off” you tweet him back. He re-tweets your tweet, meaning you recieve a bunch of hate from a shower of cunts. “@Y/T/N come on babe, we had a good relationship, don’t spoil it, you know you want me back, you just can’t admit it” you just laugh, because you know that isn’t true. “@NathanTheWanted I’d rather put a gun to my head than ever have you back, you’re disgusting, go away you loser” “@Y/T/N Bitch please, he can never please you in the bedroom the way I did ;)” “@NathanTheWanted he’s way better than you were and way better than you ever will be, to be honest when I was with you, I was never satisfied, my man is more satisfactory” “@Y/T/N You have to say that, he might be reading this conversation ;)” “@NathanTheWanted do me a favour, take your telescope from my relationship and stick it were the sun don’t shine, peace out” that was the last tweet you sent, even though he kept sending you more. Just as you were about to log out a new mention popped up “@Louis_Tomlinson @Y/T/N @NathanTheWanted this was an interseting read, now back the fuck off my girl, she WAS your girl, but she is mine now, stop being so fucking posessive.” you noticed the tweet was from Louis. “@NathanTheWanted @Louis_Tomlinson @Y/T/N She’ll be mine again, just you watch” Nathan then tweeted. “@Y/T/N @NathanTheWanted @Louis_Tomlinson No I won’t be yours again, hit reality ffs I know it might hurt, but you might get a brain from it” you reply back in the end you and Louis just give up. “@Louis_Tomlinson I love my girl so much @Y/T/N if anyone thinks for a second they’ll take her from me, you gotta be joking, I’ll fight for her, she is worth it. xox” “@Y/T/N don’t worry babe, I won’t let that happen, you’re my world and I love you more than anyone could ever imagaine, just you and me babe, love always xox” Within the next couple of minutes, Directioners have trended #LouisAndY/NTrueLoveExists.