Preference: Your first date.

Authors note: This one is quite sucky, but oh well.

Niall: You and Niall have liked each other, since anyone can remember. You’ve both never told each other, as you are both very private people. You sit next to each other in Math lesson, to pass the time you’re always writing short notes to each other. You always seem to make each other laugh, you’ve got an extremely close friendship that you both think will be ruined if you reveal your true feelings towards one another. After class finishes and break comes, you go to starbucks, your favourtie hang out. You sit and stare at Niall has he goes to make the order, being careful not to make it too obvious. Ater making the order, he comes over and sits down at the table, you sit and reminisce about the day you both met. It was on the exact table you’re currently sat at, you were sat there in aww at him and he had a big glowing smile upon his face. Your drinks arrived and you didn’t even notice because you were both in deep conversation. After 40 minutes of being sat there you realized you were extremely late for class. Niall just sits there and laughs when you say “It’s not funny, we’re going to be in trouble” He sat there with a big grin on his face and said “So what? we’ve had a really good time right now, we’ve just created a whole new memory”. You were speechless but in a squeaky voice managed to say “You know what? You’re right, who cares we only had maths lesson again, being here with you is much better, just the two of us, no more chatty people” His eyes glittered at you when he said “Did you know? You’ve got cream around your mouth”. You laughed and picked up a napkin, but before it reached your mouth, you noticed that it had some writing on it, so you opened it up and it read: “Dear (Y/N),I’ve decided to treat this like our very first math lesson, I just wanted you to know that I like you more than a friend. Also, I know we’re going to be late for our lessons, but for a first date, I want to make it memorable. Anyway, as this is our first date that you never knew about, how about another one? Lots of love Nialler xxx” You looked at him in shock at first, but then you could not help but smile at him. You said to him “Of course, we can have another date, I like you more than a friend too”. He had that twinkle in his eyes that you could not help but admire, his smile got bigger. He said “Well why you didn’t you tell me before?” “Because I was scared that it would ruin our friendship if I did” you replied with tears in your eyes. “I was the same, my love, do not be sad” he sad he said, as he wiped your tears from your face.

Louis: Louis is the most popular boy in school, you’ve had a crush on him since you started going to the same school, 4 years ago. In this time, you’ve created a friendship so strong that no-one will ever be able to break it, people have tried many times, your exes and his exes, but you will fight for each other to keep the friendship alive. However when a new girl joins your school, Louis instantly takes a liking, it ain’t long before they start dating. He comes up to you one day in school “Heya” he says “Yeah whatever, leave me alone” you reply, he stood there in shock that you’ve said this too him, but he leaves. Tears appear in your eyes as he walks away “Did he really just walk away?” you think “He has never done this before, when I’ve said it” as another thought crosses your mind. You act like you don’t care, but Louis knows that something is wrong. “I’m sorry Lou” you say as you walk towards him “It’s okay babe” he replies. “Would you like to come to mine tonight we can have a chat like we normally do” you say “I’m sorry I’m going on a date with that girl I told you about” he replies. Your hearts sinks into your chest, you can hardly breathe. Later that night you’re sat at home, watching a movie, wondering how Louis is and if he is having a good time. Next day at school, you see him and his girl, you walk past “Hi Lou” you say, he ignores you, days turn into weeks and you and Louis still have not talked. One day you start to message him with pictures of how close you were and all the memories you have, you even upload videos to Youtube of you both, in hope that he will understand what he is doing to you and all the memories he is trying to get rid off. Later that day he turns up at your door “Hey” he says just stood there “Hi” you say back. “What’s with all these pictures and videos of us?” He asks. “Just trying to make you remember how close we were before you met her” you say with a frown on your face. “You think i’ve forgotten all of that” he says “Well, Louis you’ve been ignoring me for fucking weeks” “I was planning a surprise for you” he says. “Why don’t you make a surprise for your girlfriend instead” you say, really angry. You’re about to slam the door when Louis puts his foot there to stop it shutting, he walks into your house and says “You think she is my girlfriend” “Well you’ve been on dates with her, so yeah”. “Oh my god are you stupid or something, yeah we went on a date then I realized we have nothing romantically or otherwise in common, she understood this, I told her how much I liked you, she has been helping me plan your surprise” he says. “So why have you been ignoring me” completly oblivious to hearing him say that he likes you. “I was scared my big mouth would let slip, so I had to stop contact with you” he replies. You instantly become happier knowing this, later in the day Louis comes to pick you up for your first date, he is dressed in a tuxedo and you’re wearing a little back dress, when Louis sees you his eyes light up. You go to a resturant, were you spend the whole evening just talking and making each other happy. You finally tell him that you like him back and you end up becoming boyfriend and girlfriend.