Preference: he cheats on you (You've moved on and record a song) (Part 2)

Niall: It’s been exactly 2 years since you last saw Niall, you’ve got a boyfriend called Adam who you’ve “convinced” yourself you’re in love with, you’ve been with him for 1 year and 20 days. When you left Niall because of his cheating a record label approached you and asked you if you wanted to write & sing a song about it and being angry you agreed. A few months later your song “I got over you” was realeased. ~ “Well, I never saw it coming, I should have started running, A long, long time ago, And I never thought I’d doubt you, I’m better off without you, More than you, more than you know, I’m slowly getting closure, I guess it’s really over, I’m finally getting better. And now I’m picking up the pieces, Spending all of these years, Putting my heart back together ‘Cause the day I thought I’d never get through, I got over you.” ~ You now you hadn’t but you had too convince him & yourself somehow. Anyway Adam and you are out shopping at your local grocery store. You have your back to the side of the aisle you want, because you’re looking in Adams eyes, as you reach back to pick something up, you touch hands with someone “I’m sorry” you say, turning around and there is Niall. “It’s okay” he says in a sad voice. “So..How have you been?” he says. You go back and hold Adams hand, Niall gives you a sad look “I’ve been good and yourself?” you reply whilst awkwardly smiling at him. “I’ve been alright, thank you.” he replies, giving you a blank expression. “You’re welcome” you reply. “We have to go now” Adam says, bringing you in for a cuddle “Yeah, Goodbye Niall” you say with a little tear appearing “Goodbye” he replies. Just by looking at him for a split second, all your feelings for him come rushing back. Could you really walk away from him once again?

Louis: You’ve moved on from Louis, afterall it has been 3 years since you last saw him or so you think you’ve moved on. You’ve got a new boyfriend called Stefan and he makes you happy, not as much as Louis did, but you can cope with that. After Louis cheated on you and left syco record label asked you if you wanted to make a single you obligied, you’re song called “Bounce Back” stayed at number 1 in the UK for 7 weeks and number 1 for 8 weeks in the USA. ~ “No excuses you don’t need to explain, No apologies I’m over all the pain, I pulled myself up, again, out of the flames, Made it through, I’m officially over you. Thought I was the one, who’s gonna crumble and fall, Thought I was done, but there ain’t nothing at all I can’t overcome, Oh no, I bounce back, Won’t be the first time that I’ve been knocked off my feet, Won’t be the last time that I’d find an inner strength in me, So if you thought that I will break down and cry, Then you don’t even know me, I bounce back.” ~ You had always been honest with Stefan, right since the first day that you met, he knew how much you loved Louis, but he understood your reasons for leaving him. You’re on your way to the mall, with Stefan, you walk into a dress shop and find a couple of dresses, you try them on each time, leaving and asking Stefan what he thought. You tried on your last dress and walked out, you paraded around and then you saw Louis, you stood there like you’d frozen, Stefan turned around, he saw Louis, he stood up and whispred in your ear “You looked beautiful in them all, btw” then planted a kiss on your lips. Stefan asked you “So, How you feeling, babe?” you looked at him. “About Louis you mean?” you say, smiling at him “Of course” he replies smiling back at you. “Totally, feeling absolutely nothing” you say, trying to lie to yourself. “Let’s go then, babe” Stefan says, grabbing your hand and walking out of the shop. Can you really deny your feelings for Louis for a moment longer?

Liam: You knew that you would never be “fully” over Liam, but you sure tried your hardest, even if that meant you getting a new boyfriend called Damon, you’ve now been dating for for 1 year and 10 days. You started dating not long after you releashed your number one hit single “I don’t need you anymore.” ~ “How I loved you with all my heart, Until we had to part, Oh how you broke my heart, Now I don’t need you anymore, You left me feeling sore, But now that’s no more, I used to wish that I could stay, Even just for another day, Now I’m glad I didn’t stay, Cause I don’t need you anymore.” ~ Damon and you, had been waiting to watch the new twilight movie, you’re standing in the queue waiting to get your popcorn. Then who ends up behind you, none other than Liam and the boys. “Hi” Liam says whilst smiling at you “Hi” you say back. “How have been? Long time, no see” he says, whilst the boys are standing there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. “I’ve been great thank you and yourself?” You say, smiling at him. “I’ve been good thank you for asking” he says “Glad to hear & you’re welcome” you say turning to face Damon as he kisses you on your forehead, Liam gives him an evil stare and asks him “What is your problem?” Liam looks at you and then to Damon “I have no problem” he says “Whatever” Damon replies, grabbing your hand and leading you into the screen room. As you go in, you look back and you notices that Liam is starting to cry.

Zayn: Not long after you broke up Zayn, you had written a song, you went to a studio rehearsal and recorded it, later it was releashed, reaching number 1 in 20 countries it was called “I’m over you” ~ “You heard I’m drinking more than I should, That I ain’t been looking all that good, Someone told you I was taking it rough, Why they making those stories up, When I’m over you, There were times if you’d been around, You would have seen me broken down, But now you won’t , I’m over you, So if I seem a little bit cold, It only means you’ve lost the hold, You had on me, I’m over you.” ~ It was 3 weeks after you’d broken up with Zayn, that you got a new boyfriend called “Jackson” not because you’d moved on but because you knew Zayn was due home and you wanted revenge on him for cheating. You and Jackson were were taking a park in the park outside Zayns house and Zayn saw you, just like you wanted. Zayn came out his house and ran towards you and Jackson “Having fun, stealing my girl” he shouts at Jackson “You mean your ex-girl and my girl, but yeah were having fun” he snaps back. Zayn looks at you and of course as always those eyes make you melt. “Babe, I’m sorry” he says with a teardrop falling down his face “It’s all too late, Zayn, I’ve moved on, goodbye” you say whilst walking off and Jackson gripping your hand tighter.

Harry: You never have and you never will move on from Harry and you’re not even going to pretend you have. However, it does not stop stop you releashing your song “fuck you” so he knows exactly how much he has hurt you. ~ “See, I don’t know why I liked you so much, I gave you all, of my trust, I told you, I loved you, now that’s all down the drain, You put me through pain, I wanna let you know how I feel, Fuck what I said it don’t mean shit now, Fuck the presents might as well throw ‘em out, Fuck all those kisses, they didn’t mean jack, Fuck you, you hoe, I don’t want you back.” ~ Ok so the last line states “I don’t want you back” but you were just proving a point that he may have/ will lose you. Secretly you don’t want that too happen. But why? he hurt you. It’ his fault if because of his actions he loses you. Anyway you see him one day at your local coffee shop, you sit down and being Harry he walks straight over to you and sits down next to you, like nothing has even happened “Get away from me, Harry” you say not shouting but with a bit of an attitude. “No!” he replies, snapping back. “Look, you cheated, I left what did you expect? for me to throw a party” you say, sarcastically. “I don’t know what I was expecting” he replies. “Goodbye then” you say, then standing and leaving the coffee shop.