Preference: He cheats on you (You go back for him) (Part 3)

Niall:You get outside the grocery store, you let go off Adams hand “I’m so sorry” you say, breaking into tears. “What for, honey?” he says, looking at you confused, You cannot find the words to say to him. “You’re leaving me?” he asks “I’m so sorry, I hope you will understand and forgive me one day” you reply to his question, still pouring with tears. “Honey, if he can make you happy, then I am happy for you” he says to which you’re shocked. “Really?” you reply. “Hey, c’mon don’t cry, you go back in there and you tell him” he says kissing your forehead. “So, you’re not mad at me?” you say to Adam “Why would I be, if you love him, then you love him no matter if I was mad, I can’t stop you from loving him” he says kissing your forehead again “Go in, tell him, make him happy” he says whilst winking at you, he helps you up. You go back into the store and search for Niall, you finally spot him on the floor, crying. You run over to him and sit down next to him. “What’s wrong Niall?” you say. He looks at you “I-I-I love you, I always have and I always will do, I just can’t get over you, like you’ve got over me, I’ve tried so many times, but my heart won’t let me, that night was the biggest mistake of my life and it caused me to lose the only person that i’ve ever loved, the only person I want to be with. I know that you won’t even care about all this now, but it still hurts knowing that you will never take me back, knowing that someone else will be getting all of your love, knowing I will never be able to kiss or cuddle you again and that hurts more than anything.” he says whilst crying and looking you deep in the eyes. You breakdown, you grab hold of his hand “I love you too honey & I haven’t moved on, I never have moved on, it’s always been you and will remain that way forever, you’re the only to have my love, of course we’ll do all that once again and this time until our dying day, I wish I never walked out that day, but I did and I can never change that, by breaking your heart, I broke my own also” you say, grabbin him in your arms and kissing him.

Louis: Of course, you can’t “Stefan, Babe, I lied, I love him, Louis.” you say looking up at Stefan, ‘cause he is slightly taller than you, you had tears in your eyes. “It’s okay darling, I always knew there was a possibility this day would come, he makes you happy, and me I make you happy, but clearly not as much as him, he is your king, whilst i’m only the prince. With you the queen, you should go after him” he says, whilst smiling and wiping away you tears. “How can you be so understanding?” You say “You’ve always been honest with me, so what more could I ask for, now go get him, before he goes” he says, gently pushing you back into the shop, you turn around to say thank you, but Stefan has gone. You find Louis, but you walked out on him, you’re scared that he don’t want to be near you, so you wait to see if he comes over, of course he does. “You looked beautiful in those dresses” he says, whilst smiling at you. “Thank you” you say, winking at him. “Who was that boy you were with?” he says “My ex” you reply. “What you mean “Your ex”?” he asks “It means he is my ex, no longer dating” you reply. “How come” he replies “Because I saw you and my love came back and hit me like a tree fell on me, you know big bang deep inside and it made my heart explode.” you reply, smiling at him, he smiles back “Look, I’m sorry about that day, I never meant it too happen, I’d never hurt you on purpose. I tried to move on like you but you can close your eyes to the things you dont want to see, but you cant close your heart to the thing you dont want to feel. They say don’t let him think he can have your love back with a snap of his fingers, keep your dignity. I agree with that, but please I love you more than anyone ever can, please?” He says, both of you now in tears. “I love you more than you’ll ever understand” you reply, giving him a kiss “Of course, I understand, when I feel the same” he says, kissing you back.

Liam: “Uhmm, babe” you say to Damon “What?!” he says, almost as if he is shouting at you. “I can’t be with you anymore” you say, trying not to cry “What? after all this time, NOW you can’t be with me” he says. “Aha, something like that” you reply “Well, what’s changed? It’s that boy in there isn’t it, let me guess an ex?” he says, angrily. “Don’t be mad at me, I cannot help where my heart lies and yeah he is my e-ex” you say. “Sorry, go get him then” he replies, giving you a kiss goodbye. You run back to the popcorn queue and you notice that Liam and the boys are still there waiting, you walk over to them. “Liam, Eh can we talk for a minute?” you say looking him in the eyes. “Of course you can” he replies “I mean in private” you say. He walks away from the other boys and you follow him, close behind. He takes you outside and you sit under a shelter, you sit there just staring at each other for atleast 10 minutes, he couldn’t remain silent a minute longer “Y/N I love you so much, without I cannot focus, it’s like im missing the beat in my heart, you meant and you mean everything to me, yeah I made a mistake and I regretted it the moment it happened, I’ve hated not having you around, you were the one person who let me be myself and without you, i’ve become so cold, it’s like the oxygen in my lungs ain’t working, I just love you” he says crying. You reach out and grab his hand, wiping his tears away “I love you too, I’ve never gotten over you, I just tried to convince myself I had, but the moment I saw, I remembered everything that we shared together and how I made the biggest mistake of my life by walking out” you say, crying. “Will you be mine?” “I was, am and always will be yours” you reply kissing him passionately.

Zayn: Are you really ready to just walk out on the boy you love? He made a mistake, he is sorry, but you’re scared that because he has done it once, there is the possibility he can do it again. You look back, still walking, you see him on the floor sobbing, you fell a thousand darts going into your chest. You can’t go on, you freeze. “Babe, what is it?” Jackson says to you, with a pain in his eyes, because he knows what is about to happen. “I can’t do this, just look at him, how can I leave again, knowing it is him I love, it is him I want to be with, I’m sorry” you replied, looking at the floor, because you couldn’t look in his eyes and tell him you were going to leave him for your ex. “It’s okay, I understand” he says, letting go of your hand and walking away. You go back to Zayn and sit behind him, rubbing his back gently “Sorry” you say to him. “Why are you sorry? The only person here who should be apologizing is me, I was the one that cheated, I was the one who let everything I ever wanted just slip away, I can never take that back and no matter how hard I try, you will always remember, How will you even trust me again, I was so stupid, I need you, I really do, I don’t love anyone like I love you, you make me the happiest boy in the world and I left you broken-hearted” he says, putting his head on your chest “I’ll forgive you, forgetting that is hard, but in time, I will get the trust back for you, I love you too so fucking much and I would be an idiot if I just walked away for a second time, when you’re the one I love, you’re the one I wanna have kids with, the one I wanna marry” you say lifting his head and kissing his lips.

Harry: Walking away is so hard for you, but you want to stand your ground, he follows behind you, grabbing your hand and you pulling you into him. You push him away, but deep down you loved that and wished you could have more moments like it. You carry on walking, picking up the pace, you know that if you don’t get out of his sight soon, you won’t be able to control yourself any longer, the thirst you have from wanting his kiss, the passion you feel whenever he hugs you, you know, you just have to escape. But really, can you? “Babe, GOD. I LOVE YOU. I’M SORRY. I’LL SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS. I’LL SAY IT SO EVERYONE CAN HEAR IT. SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT IM IN LOVE WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN WOR-” You cut him off by kissing his lips. “I knew you couldn’t leave me” he says, winking at you. “Don’t even tempt me, ‘cause I can always try again, when I’ve found my inner strength” you reply winking back at him. You go back to Harrys house with him and he reminds you how much he loves every 10 minutes “Harry, I understand, please shut the fuck up” you snap, whilst giving him a cheeky smile. “Oh, my baby is back, just the way I like it” he says pulling you in for a hug and kissing your forehead. Of course that ain’t good enough for you and soon you’re taking Harry to the bedroom.