Part 1

"I love you too"
"Yeah don't go on about it"
———
                                 James POV
It finally happened. After 2 long years of being away from her and this whole time of me being with her, we loved each other.
She needs time and psychological help but that's okay, She can take all of the time she needs.

Alyssa got up from the table and started walking towards the car. I took that as my sign to follow her.

"I need to go home, to tell my mum something important" Alyssa said.

She didn't sound aggressive though, surprising, being aggressive is usually her whole mood.

"Okay"
———
                              Alyssa POV
I can't believe I said that.
I didn't expect myself to, it just kinda came out. He really knows how I feel now. I'm kind of glad I said it though, I needed to. I know I'm  a real fuck-up of a person but I know James will always be with me.
I had the feeling that I was safe again, it was a lot easier to breathe.

All of the sudden I remembered

I haven't told my mum about the divorce..

Shit, this is bad.

I got up and walked to the car figuring that James would follow me, which he did.

My normal tone always sounds like I'm mad and annoyed, so I tried to have a little more softness in my voice to James since I had literally just told this boy I fucking love him.

"I need to go home, to tell my mum something important"

"Okay" He replied in the monotone sounding voice, he uses the word "Okay" so much I wouldn't be surprised if that word now gives him a boner.

James POV
We pulled into the driveway of the cabin and Alyssa got out.

We stared at each other for a moment.

Alyssa cleared her throat, "Well, goodbye"

"Bye"

She shut the door and I watched her go up the stairs before driving away. For the first time in a very long time, I felt happy, genuinely happy.

I love Alyssa and she loves me. I honestly could not be happier right now.

No one has ever made me feel the way I feel around Alyssa. I feel like I can be myself and I just kinda feel free around her.

I think things will truly turn out alright.
———

Sorry if this is bad I've never written anything like this before but I finished teotfw and I couldn't find any fan fics that are about what happens after season 2 ended and I don't think I'm the only one who wants a book about the aftermath so here it is. Also I haven't come up the a name or a cover for this book yet but I'll come up with it eventually