Part 4

Aunt Leigh's POV

"Fuck off and die" Alyssa said as she walked out the door.

I looked at Gwen "What was that all about?"

She looked mad but also very upset, "I've kicked her out"

"What"

"She's getting a divorce with Todd! After everything I've done for her she goes right back to the man who ruined her life."

"Gwen I understand that your angry with her and I kinda am to, but kicking her out?!"

She looked at me then looked down like she was ashamed of herself, she should be.

"Gwen did you even think this through.. Honestly, do you know where she's going to stay, she's homeless now an-"

"She's with James so she's not homeless" She interrupted.

I am so annoyed with this woman, " You do realize that James lives in his fucking car"

I don't think Gwen knew that because her eyes immediately widened but, considering how stubborn she is she said, "Well, then she ought to learn a lesson. To appreciate more of the things I do for her." Then stormed out onto the patio.

All I could think about was poor Alyssa. After what happened last night and now this, I think her mother needs to loosen up a bit. The girl wasn't happy with her marriage so she asked for a divorce, it's better than spending your whole life with someone you don't even love but have to pretend you do. That would be torture.

I just hope Alyssa and James get the happy life they deserve.

———

James POV

"This car isn't big enough for the both of us to sleep in"

"I know" I said, "We should find a place to stay in overnight then plan what we're going to do next tomorrow."

I used to not say anything at all. I didn't have much emotion, the only reason I do now is because of Alyssa.

"Alright then" she said

We drove for a few more miles before we found a hotel that was in a town so we didn't have to worry about anyone getting murdered.

We walked into the hotel, it wasn't fancy but it wasn't in bad shape either.

"One room please." Alyssa said

The hotel clerk replied back "Alright then but I should tell you, the only room we have left has only two beds, not one. Is that alright?"

Before I got a chance to say anything, Alyssa replied with no hesitation, "Yeah that's alright, thank you."

He gave us the key then we went to our room.

                              Alyssa POV

                              Alyssa POV

I was actually glad it was a twin bedroom and not a double, I did still need some time.

I remember passing a pool on the way to our room, "James"

"Yeah"

"Do you want to go swimming? I saw a pool coming up here."

"We don't have bathing suits"

"That's alright, we can swim in our clothes. I brought some extra clothes for you from my Aunt Leigh's wardrobe, I don't think you just want to stay in the clothes your wearing now all of the time."

"Alright then. Yeah, let's go"

It was awkwardly silent going down on the elevator, I wish we had just took the stairs.

We went into the pool room and with my luck, the pool was being drained.

"You've got to be kidding me" I said

I did notice something though, a hot tub that was working and actually has water in it.

James was looking at it too

"Do you want to get in there" I pointed to the hot tub

"Uh, yeah, sure okay"

We took off our clothes but left on our undergarments and got in.

We were kinda just sitting there for a few minutes before I started getting horny and kissed James, again.

He kissed me back and it turned into a whole make out session. I wasn't complaining though, James is a good kisser.

After about a half hour we got out and went back to our room.

He got in his bed and I got in mine

"Well, night Alyssa" James said then smiled at me and turned off his light

"Night"

I turned off my light and got comfortable under the blankets.

God, it is so hard trying to take your time with things when your literally with the person you love 24/7 now.

I started to drift off and fell asleep to the sound of James's quiet snores.

———
Idk if this chapter is that good but I'm not that creative so I'm trying to come up with ideas for this story 🤠👍