Part 6

Alyssa POV
—————————-
Ya know. It would be really fucking great if James would just stop acting the the word "okay" is the only word in his god damn vocabulary.

Literally. It's always like, "Do you wanna get something to eat?". Okay
"I need to use the ladies room, you should probably trying going too." Okay
"We should build a bomb that'll destroy the US". Okay

Like what the fuck
———————————————
James POV

Driving. It seems like that's what I do 98 percent of the time now.

"If we really are going to New Zealand or some other place like that, I wanna go soon" Alyssa said out of no where

"Okay"

I know what Alyssa is thinking right now. It's probably somewhere along the lines of "I swear to fuck if this man says 'Okay' one more time I am going to rip his eyes out with a spoon."

I figure I might as well say something besides the dry phrase I always use, and I go, "How will we schedule flight, neither of us have phones."

"Nope, but we have a divorced rich woman's credit cart. I think that should be enough to by 5 computers itself"

"Do you even know how much is on the card"

"No but we're about to find out, pull over the that ATM over there"

(A/N: I have no idea how an ATM machine works with credits cards so just bear with me)

I pull over and Alyssa goes up to the machine.

She begins to type the pin but just ends up looking very frustrated after every time she presses the screen.

"Jesus are you fucking kidding me" Alyssa groans.

I get out to see what the problem is.

Alyssa turns back at me and says, "I can't get the pin right and I only have one more try until we get locked out of it"

Alyssa looked like she was giving it some deep thought then after about a minute she started typing again. It worked.

"What was the pin?"I asked
She turned around and looked at me with the most pissed off faces I've seen in a while
"It was Tony's fucking birthday" she said

"Oh"

I didn't really know what to say. Luckily, Alyssa didn't bother to say anything else so it wasn't too awkward.

Alyssa looked at the machine and said "There's about 14,000 on here"

"I think that's about enough to get us flight don't you?"

"Yeah, I think so"
——————————————
OH.MY.GOD.

YALL
I WAS NEVER EVER EVER EXPECTING THIS STORY TO GET THIS MUCH ATTENTION EVEN AFTER I POSTED THE THING SAYING THAT IL TAKING A BREAK HOLY SHIT. I feel like y'all just deserved another chapter and I'm gonna try to update this more often because it's been a minute.