Part 5

Alyssa POV
———
The ambulance had arrived.

"QUICK PLEASE HELP HIM PLEASE" I screamed at the EMT

James was barley breathing, blood was all over my clothes. I was fucking terrified.

They hurried him into the ambulance and I was right by his side.

"It's gonna be okay James, it's gonna be okay" I said choking up as I spoke.

I reached out my hand to hold his, he was so weak.

"Alyssa"

It was like everything was happening in slow motion.

"Alyssa"

He was loosing blood by the minute and then-

"Alyssa"

I woke up.

"Are you alright?" James said looking worried about me. "You were sort of talking in your sleep and panting"

It was just a dream

"Yeah I'm fine, just had a nightmare that's it."

"Oh, well alright then" James said as he stood up, "Well, we need to go anyways unless you want to pay extra for a late checkout"

I got up and got dressed. I look like a bloody mess.

I went to the lobby and James was already at the front desk getting us checked out.

                                James POV
———
We walked out of the hotel not knowing what was to happen next.

"Well, what are we going to do now." I said

"We need to go away, far away," she looked at me, "like somewhere foreign"

I remember her telling me that on the beach, that was one of the last happy moments I got with Alyssa before everything went shit.

"Okay"

"Where should we go"

"I dunno"

Alyssa didn't say anything for a few seconds

"Maybe we should go to New Zealand or something like that, I heard New Zealand is a pretty good place to live."

"Okay, how will we get there we don't have enough money to fly."

Alyssa pulled out a credit card.

"I stole it from my mum, she still has money left from the divorce" she smirked at me.

This is exactly why I love her.

"Well, all we need to figure out now is.. when's our flight?"

———

OH MY GOD GUYS KWHSKXBDKN I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS STORY IS THE  13 STORY UNDER THE HASHTAG TEOTFW AND MORE HASHTAGS TOO!!

I'm truly so thankful for anyone who reads this book and this could not have been possible without you guys so, thank you and I love you guys SO MUCH <333