just a coincidence

Was it really? Just a coincidence? It's like we are connected. Two cells that were united together in middle school. Two cells attached. Different body, same face. That's what it feels like. First off, we went to the same church together. I had no idea. I haven't seen him in my church since I saw him in middle school. Apparently we went up for our communion at the same time, or close to the same time. Second of all, our dad's literally both teach in the same school district. Not the same school but what are the odds that the boy I love's dad teaches in the same district of my dad. It's pretty rare if you ask me. Third off, his dog's name is my first ever baby dolls name. Like cmon, this is all a coincidence? It feels like the universe wants us connected. There's a whole list of coincidences that we have that I won't say but you get the point. We have the same personality and even our star signs say we are compatible or whatever that means. Our school lockers were even across from each other. Was it all just a coincidence? It definitely was a coincidence because we totally planned us walking in and out of the room at the same exact time for an entire year straight. He feels like my other half. It feels like he just gets me, like we clicked. My entire life with him feels like a romance movie. It doesn't feel real with all this that's been happening with us. I just wish, I just hope, that we get somewhere. I hope I never lose him, ever.

I don't care if he finds someone else. That moment that I had with him when I met him, my first feeling of love, can't be replaced with anyone else. We were all born with a heart but he built onto it. He created love. And he made his own feeling inside my heart. The feeling he made was happiness, that's what I felt when my eyes lit up when I saw him. When my pupils dialed as he walked into the room. When my foot started to tremble and shake when he came near me. But it wasn't that rushed feeling I would get when I talked to someone who hurt me, it was an excited feeling. And I wanted that feeling to last forever, but my heart broke and no matter how much glue you use, there will still be scars no matter what with no way to truly fix it.