Chapter 12: She Knows.....

Y/N's POV

I can't explain how many times I died, then came back to life when I saw Mia's dumb-ass face standing at the door way. Her coming here makes everything worse, especially with all the guys here.

Oh Shit.

The guys.....

Mia's stupid ass...

If Mia finds out about the Michaels, shit is about to go down. My train of thought is cut short when Mia speaks.

"Well are you gonna let me in, I mean might as well since I'm here." She says irritating the mess out of me.

"Mia I told you couldn't come!! Why are you here?"
I yell telling her off.

" Well I just wanted to come and see what you were up to." She said rolling her eye, making me wanting to slap her.

To be honest, I have pictures of me practicing for my prison photos because Mia has been testing the sh*t out of me.

Before I can say anything, she pushes her way inside the house.

"Relax! I don't see why you don't want me here! We are family remember!" Stating it if it was obvious. She started heading towards the kitchen where the guys are at.

"Look Mia, I don't mean to be rude but now isn't a good time for you to be here right now, and it's disrespectful of you barging in here!" Yelling at her.

She turns around to look at me, with annoyance and frustration on her face.

"WOW Y/N! You are really going that low? I'm your sister, and you keep pushing everyone away. We're just trying to be there for you." She said trying to reassure me.

Even though I don't like spending time with my family, I can understand why she would think this.
But what I don't understand is why she thinks she can act like this especially in my own home.

"Look, whatever I'm going through right now is none of your guy's business. But I mean it Mia, please leave!"

Before she says anything else, both Thriller and Dangerous come in the room.

"Hey what's all the n- " Thriller stops talking once he see Mia.

Mia's eyes just widened and her mouth falls slightly at the site of both Thriller and Dangerous.

"Y/N who-o is that, and why do they look like Michael Jackson?" Mia said asking me.

"Oh well these are my friends....they're world's best Michael Jackson impersonators." Quickly coming up with a lie.

"Wow, that's incredible you guys really look like him!" Mia said astonished.

I see Mia walking up to Dangerous, are her hand out to shake his hand.

"My name is Mia, and you are?" Seeing her fluttering her eyes as if she's trying to flirt.

Mia please back off my man's.

"Mia they all go by Michael Jackson because they're impersonators. But you can call them by Michael's era that they playing as." Quickly trying to cover-up the name situation.

"Okay....well Mia, since you're here, Where is your fiancé ?" I asked smiling at her, wanting to making sure that she knows she's in a relationship.

I know bitch move but that's my man.

All those of men are my man.

Mia blushing putting her hand and looking back at me.