Chapter 8: Pool Party Part 1

Y/N POV
I bring the girls to my room to change, lending them some of my bikinis and bathing suits. Letting them decide what they want to wear.

" I'm gonna wear this bathing suit." Eva said holding up a simple yet cute black one piece bathing suit.

" I would wear something maybe more showy, but I know I won't look good." Eva looking down at the floor having a sad face appear.
Reaching her, grabbing her face making her look up at me.

"Don't say that, you look so pretty...but your soul is so beautiful Eva. I wish I could meet more people like you, that's why Xavier loves you so much because you have a good heart Eva, Never forget that..." I tell her making sure she knows that she is beautiful from the inside and outside.

She looks at me and smile, showing her white pearly teeth.

"Thank you Y/N, its a good feeling to be told by one of the most beautiful women in the world...."

"..Hey just cause I'm a mode-"

"Victoria secret angel, yup yup...go on...." Julianna interrupting me while smiling like she's on crack.

"...Yeah but the truth is that beauty comes from the inside guys. Yeah I model, but I could be a nasty person...It's the soul that shows your beauty.."

They all look at me, having a little twinkle in their eyes. Coming towards me with open arms and pull me in a group hug, squishing me in the process.

"Y/N...you are really something else, you know that?" Sarah sounding like she gonna cry.

"O-okay.. we should change now, the guys are probably waiting for us." Julianna said breaking the hug and walking to my closet, and taking a bathing suit.

"You're probably right, we have been up here for awhile now." Sarah said before walking to the restroom with her swim suit in her hand.

(Y/N's swim suit)

(Sarah's swim suit)

(Sarah's swim suit)