Chapter 1: Finding Him

I have always loved Michael Jackson as young child. He always had a way to fill my heart with happiness and excitement in my life, and I own everything that I am today....because of Him. I never felt any happier when I'm listening to him, as if everything in the world didn't even exist.

Even happier than being with my family.

Growing up my parents owned their own company, "The Y/L/N Company" dealing with trading and stocks with a whole team they had. They did make a couple hundred thousand dollars a year, ..but it wasn't enough for them.

With me and my two sisters at home we would just tried to be occupied. I'm the youngest of the family, and my sisters well...... I don't have to best relationship with them.

Camry, the oldest 28, is the favorite of my parents because she does have more interests in the family company, but to be honest, she's the only one that I can actually talk too.

Mia, the second oldest 22, is more of the spoiled brat of the family. She always got what she wanted and a lot of times of getting me in trouble. She loves boys and money, bragging about how she'll never be broke. Right now, she dating this guy Anthony who works for my parents.

For me being the youngest she was always jealous of me but.... yet she got more things than me growing up. First it was just little things but then she began to envy me when I got my first job.

I work in the modeling industry as a Victoria's Secret Angel. I started working with them when I was 16 and became an angel when I was 17. At 17 I was making more money than what my parents make.

Now I haven't talked to them in about 9 months and these months have been the most lonely months of my life. It's not that I don't miss them because I do but..... they're just a lot to handle.

I live in a mansion that I purchased about a year ago, to get some privacy in my life and just to have a place call 'home' .

It has 1 master bedroom,4 guest bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a large living room, a recording studio, a painting or picture room, a library, a kitchen, a small gym, and a dancing studio

My favorite room of the house is the recording studio because I like music and I do sing to a couple of songs and to covers on them.

So right now its about 6:34pm and I'm in the gym, doing my regular workouts and doing my regular routine as always.

As I'm doing the workouts, I play 'Can't be touched' by Roy Jones Jr. on the speakers to help me with my favorite workout...Boxing.

When I'm boxing, I like to think about all of my frustrations and making it a target.

After half an hour I decide to call it a day, and head to the shower. I walk upstairs and into my bedroom and head to my bathroom.