Chapter 10: Magical moment

Y/N's POV

After my time with This is it, my friends decided to leave cause most of them have to go back to work tomorrow so they had to leave, but will now be visiting more often.

Right now I'm laying on my back in bed with Joseph and baby Mike just listening to some Beyoncé "Be with You" from her Dangerously in Love album. It's very calming to listen to.

I'm very open minded when it comes to music. I like listening to different genres of music, hearing the different elements that each genre has. My favorite genre would probably R&B or jazz. But honestly its very difficult when someone asks me that question.

Because I think it varies depending on my mood. I also love soul music, hearing the heart of one's voice...its something so amazing to listen to.

My train of thought gets interrupted when baby Mike comes on top of me, laying his head on my chest.

I smile while gently playing with his hair with one hand and rubbing his back with the other hand.

Joseph sees this and crawls next to me, laying his head next to mine. I take the hand I was using to play with baby Mike's back, and I place it on Joseph's cheek, caressing it softly, feeling the softness of his skin.

The idea of having my own kids.... my own family. I get excited about thinking about it, but I also worry about being a good enough parent.

I do have experience with kids from babysitting my family members children, and honestly....it's not the easiest thing to do. But honestly its so awarding at the same time.

I sit up, and look at both of the kids and I wrap my arms both the kids hugging them and kissing both of their heads.

I get tears in my eyes cause I'm getting emotional with just the The thought of having my own children.  I hug and hold them tightly, before singing.

I guess love just wasn't enough,
For us to survive,
I swear, I swear, I swear I tried,
You took the life right out of me,
I'm so unlucky, I can't breath,
You took the life right out of me,
Me, me, me
I'm longing for your heartbeat.
Heartbeat, heartbeat.

I take a deep breath, trying to steady my breath again.

I swear the kids and the Michaels only have been here for a few days and I'm already getting attached.

Before I can't think anymore I see Dangerous by the door, walking towards the bed.

"Hey Beautiful...and hello little ones." He said giggling whiling taking a sit next to me.

"Y/N I didn't know you could sing so beautifully... you sound just like an angel." He said making me blush and nervous. I bury my face in Joseph's hair embarrassed by the fact he heard me sing.

"Please stop, you're being too kind."

" No Y/N, you don't have to be embarrassed or shy about anything. And hey don't put yourself down, you're too pretty to have a frown on your face." He poked my nose making me giggle at his action.

Shaking my head, looking at the kids bringing them closer to me and kissing both of their cheek again . This causing the kids to hug me back with all they got.

Dangerous see this and smile.

" Hey...can I get a kiss too?" He said tapping on his cheek.