Chapter 9: Pool Party Part 2

A disclaimer, this chapter will have inappropriate scenes/Childhood trauma. A warning will be shown right before the part, so if you're not interested or dislike stuff like that, you could go ahead and skip it. Its short but may still be disturbing to some audience.

Y/N's POV

I'm swimming in the pool, with Sarah and Eva just talking about the boys.

"So do you have a crush on one of them, Y/N?" Sarah said wiggling her eyebrows.

" Stop it.....you're so nasty." Scratching my face.

I swim on my back,  trying to see if I could float.... I think I'm doing something wrong because I keep sinking. But after some time, I go to the side of the pool, and pull myself out.

I see Julianna at the edge of the pool and decided to go talk to her.

"Oh-hey Y/N, how are you?"

" I'm good.......so what's up ?" Trying to make a conversation.

" I'm doing pretty good right now, thanks for asking."

I see her look up, seeing something behind me, and she starts to smile.

"Well....... I didn't know that Miss Y/N had admirers." She said smiling evilly.

I didn't understand what she meant, so I turn around to see all the guys staring at us. I quickly look back.

I start smiling to myself but it all ends when my mind goes back to the call.

I think she noticed something was wrong with me because she leaned more forward towards me and grabs my hands.

"Okay what's wrong, and don't say you're fine because I know you're not." She said.

I look down at my feet playing with the water. She knows why am like this. I actually told her about Him.

She was one of the only people that I've actually told and she know  my mood swings when I think about him.

I give her the look showing her that I really don't want talk about it.

" hey listen I know you don't want to talk about it but please just to let you know I will always be here for you. Me and all the girls really care about you, heck even the guys care about you and now since that the Michaels are here, you have more people to care for you. You don't always have to hold in Y/N."

I look at her and I give her a hug.

"Thank you, for everything really."

" No problem, but you ain't going to cry......we have no time for that." she said giggling

I smile at her trying to make her feel better but I still can't forget the call.

I'm still frustrated about the whole thing. My mind is somewhere else and I can't think straight.

After a little conversation, Sarah and Eve swim towards us, and pull us in.

At this point, I don't want to been with anyone at all. I'm frustrated with Morgan and the whole situation.

I've been trying to cope with everything, from what had happened when I was a kid, and with the Michaels it's just all just.....too much for me to handle.

I just kind of put a smile on my face.... and pretend it never happened at all.

I see that everyone just taking and having a blast. Talking, playing, swimming and just chilling out.