Ch. 2

"Two Hanguang-jun?" The murmurs questioned.

"A-ying, where are we?" Zhan asked.

"I remembered now. That array spell brought us here. This is our past life.." Ying said.

"Gongzi, what do you mean?" Lan Xichen asked.

"A-Ah, um... We can explain. Please, trust us."

"Baba, A-die, what's going on here?.." Yuan questioned, still clutching on Zhan's pants.

"Yuan! Omg, thank god you're safe!" Ying exclaimed as he lift the little kid up.

"You demon! Put the kid down, don't hurt him!" A cultivator said, and many people unsheated their swords again. Zhan saw this and pointed his gun towards them. They are confused what is that thing.

"Zhan! Put the gun down!"

"No."

Lan Wangji also unsheathed bichen when the cultivator called Lan Ying a 'demon'.

Lan Ying sighed and thought, 'I regret going down to the basement.'

The married couple explained how they got there. Lan Wangji keep close on Lan Ying's side while Zhan on the other side.

"And, Ying gongzi, who is the kid?"

"Oh, this is my son, Lan Yuan, courtesy Lan Sizhui!"

"What?"

"A-yuan?" Lan Wangji said.

"Mn. We adopted him since he was just a newborn baby." Ying explained.

"So, what do we do now?" A cultivator questioned.

"Ying gongzi, do you remember casting a spell or something?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Hm... Yes i have, Brother Huan." Ying said.

"Maybe, if you cast the spell again, it might bring you back."

"That's genius!"

"Please, not yet..." Lan Wangji plead.

"Why?" Zhan asked.

"I..."

"A-zhan, he didn't want Ying to go yet because in this time, brother-in-law, Wei Wuxian is dead.." Lan Xichen explained.

Zhan's eyes widened. He then said, "Fine.."

"This might be the perfect time to clear past me's name."

"How can you do that?" Clan Leader Yao questioned.

"Give me time."

Zhan looked at his husband and Ying just gave him a smile.

Jiang Cheng gagged and said, "So, Jie is alive?"

"Of course, Jie is alive. Well, in my timeline." Ying smiled.

Jiang Cheng nodded. Zhan stared at him in intense one. In their lifetime, Zhan and Cheng don't like each other even after marriage. And, they also want to keep it that way, but Lan Ying is trying his best to make them friends.

"A-die.." Lan Yuan called.

Zhan picked him up and made him sat on his lap. Lan Sizhui looked away, blushed creeps on his cheeks.

"Oh and i was thinking, if past me died, why are you all celebrating for?"

"Your death, of course." A cultivator said.

Zhan pointed his gun at him, once again, but the other showed no fear as he did not what it is.

"So, you don't know what Zhan is pointing at you?"

"No, but it looks pathetic-" The cultivator was cut off by a loud bang.

Lan Zhan has pointed his gun on to the roof and pulled the trigger. Everyone saw the hole above and was now scared.

"What kind of weapon is that?" Lan Wangji asked.

"A weapon who can kill the target just by pointing at them, when you pull the trigger."

"You kill people? Even innocents!?" Lan Qiren exclaimed.

"I kill criminals, not innocents." Lan Zhan simply said.

If you don't know why Lan Yuan didn't cry at the bang, he was used to it for a child because he has seen his A-die practiced at their training ground behind the house.

"So, what does the future like? Judging from your appearance, you look different from us." Lan Qiren said.

"Well, there is no magic or cultivation in the future. We do not use or fly with swords."

"What?"

Everyone was quiet for a while, until little Lan Yuan tugged on Zhan. "A-die, i'm hungry."

Lan Zhan picked him up. Lan Xichen heard this and picked a bread from his table. "Here."

Lan Zhan looked at him and to Lan Ying.

"Don't worry, Zhan. It's safe, no poison." Lan Xichen said.

Lan Zhan nodded and took the bread, giving it to Lan Yuan after. Lan Yuan happily eats the bread.

"Okay, back to the point. Wuxian, have you read all the words that was written?"

"Not all. But, judging from the bloody notes and a bloody flute, it is bad."

"Dizi?" Wangji questioned.

"Hm. We found a dizi, slightly covered in blood."

"Is it a black dizi with a tassel?" Xichen asked.

"Yes." Zhan replied.

"Does it belong to past me?" Wuxian asked.

"Yes, you used it to kill people or control corpses!" A cultivator exclaimed.

"Oh."

"Why are you not shock?"

"Well, i am also like A-zhan. I kill criminals or arrest them."

"What do you call them in the future?"

"Secret Agencies. You are like a spy or something." Wuxian said.

Everyone nodded. Except for Jiang Cheng who was glaring in Wuxian's way. Lan Zhan noticed this and spoke, "What do you want, Jiang Wanyin? Why are you glaring at my husband?"

"Why? Do i have no right to be angry at the person who killed my sister?"

"Past me did? I thought, your sister, Shijie, died saving Wei Wuxian from being stabbed. Jiang Cheng, don't tell me you are lying to your nephew?"

Jiang Cheng was stunned. Jin Ling's eyes widened.

"Uncle! What does he mean!?" Jin Ling exclaimed.

Jiang Cheng was speechless.

"Ying Gongzi-"

"Huan-ge, why are you still calling me 'Ying Gongzi'? Even though i am Wei Ying from this world, just call me 'A-Ying'"

Lan Xichen smiled and nodded, "Then, A-Ying. You and Zhan can stay in Cloud Recesses until A-ying is ready."

"Xichen, what are you doing!?"

"Uncle, it is the best."

"Sect Leader Lan, Wei Wuxian might do something bad if he stayed in your Sect!"

"I already told you all, i am not a Wei anymore! I am fucking married and have a child! I don't know why are you all so stupid! I already explained that i am not from here! How can you all vote for someone to be your Sect Leader who is stupid and a dumbass! You know what? Lan Wangji, give me your sword and i won't take no as an answer. I am ending his life right in my own hands!"

"Ying, Calm down." Lan Zhan rest assured.

"Then, can i have your gun instead?"

"No."

For KristinaKhadka

A/N: Got out of class early because i finished the project yesterday that is due on friday. Hope you enjoyed!