Ch. 3

They ended up agreeing that The Family would stay in Cloud Recesses.

"You are free to roamed around, but please be mind to the rules."

"May i ask how many rules are there, Xichen-ge?"

"There are 4000 rules in Gusu, A-ying."

"F-Four thousand!? I thought there were 3000 rules!?"

Lan Xichen just smiled and leaded them to their chambers. When the three entered, Lan Ying and Lan Zhan was shocked.

"How did my briefcase and yours got here!?"

Then, a voice echoed on his head.

"Hey Lan Ying."

"Y-You are-!!"

"Yes, i am you. But, from the past. I don't know how you my things got in to your house and i don't know how i got here also. So, i decided to sent you some things. I don't what are they but i think it might help."

"How are you doing there?"

"Your brother, well, our, almost lost his mind.."

"Ahahahaha, i know Chengcheng care!"

"He does."

"Anyways, Wuxian. You don't have to worry, i'll take care of everything!"

"I know you will, future me."

After that, Lan Ying explained it to Lan Zhan.

"Wuxian did a great job packing all the bullets and 2 extra guns."

"Mhm! Now we say, wanna walk around A-yuan?"

"Yes baba!"

"Zhan, we are going out!"

"Be careful."

Lan Ying smiled and picked Yuan before heading out.

Yuan's eyes sparkled when he saw the surrounding clearly. Lan Ying giggled. They passed by some Lan Disciples who looked curious but just ignored them.

"So A-Yuan, what do you think of this place?"

"Beautiful! But, baba's place is more beautiful!"

Lan Ying chuckled.

"Baba! Look, it's A-Die!"

Lan Ying looked towards the direction and saw Lan Wangji.

Reminder:

Lan Zhan- Modern
Lan Wangji- Original

"Wangji!"

Lan Wangji looked towards Lan Ying and Lan Yuan. His facial expression softened. Lan Yuan gasped. "Bunnies!"

Lan Ying put Lan Yuan down and sat beside Lan Wangji. "There is no one here, except us. Is this place forbidden for guests?"

"No. No one knows."

"Oh, mkay!"

They watched as Lan Yuan played with the Bunnies. Lan Ying thought for a while and feel his pockets. He gasped and quickly took out his phone. He sighed when it was not damaged.

"What is that?"

"Oh, this is a phone. A kind of Technology in the future."

"What does it do?"

"Talk to someone, text or send messages, photos, videos and everything. Except if it is thrown away and got dropped on to the water, will get damage. Wanna see?"

"Mn."

To be honest, Lan Wangji was interested.

Lan Ying turned his phone on and smiled at his phone percent. He clicked the album and revealed many photos.

"That's a lot."

"We were planning to put this on our album later, but this happened. It's fine, though."

"Mn."

Lan Ying swiped up and his face lit up. He clicked on a photo and let Lan Wangji peek.

"This is our first photo with A-Yuan. The time after we got home from the adoption center."

The photo shows Lan Ying not looking at the camera, but smiling down at the bundle in his arms. Lan Zhan slightly smiling while hugging Lan Ying by his waist, also not looking at the camera.

"Yanli-jiejie sneaked a photo on us while we were cooing at A-Yuan. We were also shocked when he showed it to us after."

"The future Technology really help a lot."

"It is. Technology can also be harmful. But, here. This is when we celebrated A-Yuan's 1 month celebration."

The photo shows Lan Zhan holding A-Yuan, looking like he is trying to get A-yuan far from grabbing the cake. Lan Ying giggling in his side, while there are also other people behind that Lan Wangji knows.

"Brother looks quiet different in short hair."

"Mhm! And, here is the time where my Lan Zhan got back from work."

Lan Wangji was amused. Hisself was sleeping in a couch, while he holds on the sleeping A-Yuan, who was lying on his chest.

"Do i work overtime?"

"Nope! Not all the time. You often skipped or slacked off on work to stay with us. That's why, Uncle-in-law always barged on to the house!" Lan Ying giggled.

Lan Wangji was shocked yet amused.

He watched as Lan Ying swiped again and clicked on a photo. He showed it to Lan Wangji and said,

"This is the time where we move on to the house my Zhan worked on. It was a quiet small house, perfect for a small family."

"Small?"

"Yes, small. It doesn't matter how big or small your house is. The important of it is the feel of home."

"Mn."

"So, Wangji, what do you do most of the time?"

"Train and night hunt."

"Oh, i also trained. I am also thinking about retiring my job once my Zhan take place of his Uncle's company. Have to take care of the family and home."

"I cannot decline your decision."

"Hehe. A-Yuan, don't tug to hard on the Bunny's fur."

"Sorry!"

"Hey Wangji."

"Mn?"

"What would you react if i tell you that Wuxian, your Wei Ying, is on my timeline?"

Cliffhanger?

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Just tell me in the comments which story should i update next time.