Chapter 1: AHHH GET YO FUCKIN DOG BITCH-

A/n: Honestly at this point, I'm going to make the chapter titles just different references, it's too fun 😭

A chapter in which you almost die

~A Few Weeks Later~

"Luz!" You called the girl from the living room, "Get your dog-" "Demon-" "Demon! He's ruining my fanfic and quite honestly, I'm going to go insane!"

"I'm telling you, my fixes are amazing! You should be thankful that I helped you!" He responds, reaching out his small paws trying to snatch your phone. You hold onto your phone, raising your arm up with minimal effort since he was so tiny.

"I swear on everything, I'm going to punt him into a wall, " you say with no emotion whatsoever. "Alright- okay! King King, off now, " you delicately pick the kicking demon up and put him down on the spot next to you on the couch. "I'm all for gore and death, but what we're not going to do is take my Jack Frost x Reader book and make 'Y/n' a mass murderer."

"Hmph, " the little creature pouts, crossing his arms. You sighed, looking at him while thinking hard. "How about this? We make a Wattpad group account. You don't touch my books and I don't touch yours?" King makes happy noises in response, clapping his hands.

"Alright, you big baby, " you chuckle, taking out your phone to make another account.

Luz enters the living room with her usual cat-eared sweater and legging/shorts layered outfit on. "You're not in your PJs? Where are you off to? I'll come with."

Luz sucked some air through clenched teeth as if wincing at an open cut. "I don't know Y/n, I'm going into town, I don't think it would be the best idea for you to come with me. You're still on the run, last time we went out, there were wanted posters of you on every street."

"Pfft, I'll be fine! We were fine the last time and look, " you take out the DIY witch ears you and Luz had made together. "These are ready to be worn. When people see the ears, they'll lose suspicion, especially because they made it a point to say that I was human on the poster."

The ears were insanely realistic since you had to be creative in the real world when it came to closet cosplaying. You had seen a pair in Hot Topic once, but it wasn't accurate to your completion.

"Mmmm, " Luz furrowed her eyebrows hesitantly.

"C'mon dude, Eda went out all the time when she was still the most wanted person on The Boiling Isles and she has a distinct look to her. If she wasn't recognized every other minute, then I think I'll be okay. Trust me."

Luz finally sighed, "Alright, get dressed and when we're outside, please keep your cloak's hood on. I just need to make sure you're safe.

"Stop babying me, I'm literally two years older than you," you respond, getting up from the couch and almost tripping. "My point still stands."

You walk through Bonesborough, eyes glittering like a child. The first time you had walked through the town almost two months ago, you were horrified, yet fascinated. It was overwhelming, to say the least, that's why you wanted to get back home as soon as possible. But now you were comfortable despite the fact that you were risking your life every second you spent in The Boiling Isles.

You saw a small child creature waiting for their mother to choose some medicine-looking potions. They looked pretty bored, tugging on their mother's dress every few seconds, their mom shooing them away. The child huffed, sitting down on the sidewalk a few feet away from the street vendor. You smiled sweetly approaching the toddler.