Chapter 2: oMg i lOvE gAy pEopLe

A/n: I will admit, I had a crisis and rewrote this chapter entirely 5 times and the first time, it had over 2900 words, so yeah. Also, because of S2 Ep.9, I'm gonna have to change a few cannon things that happen in the next chapter. Alright my lovelies, enough of me ranting! Go on, read!

A chapter in which you clear your head by getting a makeover with the girls.

***

"I've been really concerned for Y/n, " Luz crosses her arms as she approaches the Owl House. "Ever since we went out to Bonesborough, they've been acting weird."

"What do you mean? They seemed fine when we met yesterday. Y/n's really nice, " Amity responds, tucking some hair that was covering her face behind her ears.

"Yeeeeah, she's nice to you. Not so much to The Golden Guard. Check it." Luz points to you, who was standing feet away from a tree in the front yard. A poster of The Golden Guard was taped up on it and you tossed a rock in your hand up and down, feeling its weight in your palm.

Then, as if a click switched in your brain, you aim in a steady position, letting all of your pent-up anger out as you let the rock fly at the poster. The thing is, you had forgotten that the poster held some weird magic to it.

The rock bounced off the poster and your eyes widened, ducking right before the rock can hit you. You watch as the rock hits another tree behind you, creating a huge dent.

"Holy crap she's strong, " Amity puts a hand slightly covering her mouth. "And a little scary."

You huff, walking up to the poster. "Not even a scratch?! Are you KIDDING ME?!" You lean on the tree with your eyes closed in frustration. 'This was supposed to help me.'

You fall into a crouching position, rubbing your eyes with your palms in distress. "What am I gonna do now?" you say, barely above a whisper.

"Hey, are you okay? Luz and I uh, we saw you and we just thought you needed help, " you hear Amity say next to you. You would've jolted up in shock if it wasn't for her calm voice.

You look up from your hands, noticing that Luz was sitting at your right, and Amity, your left. "Yeahhh, " you respond hesitantly, "I'm not doing so hot. I'm trying to get over Hunter almost killing me, but all I've been feeling was anger and resentment..."

"Hunter?" Amity asks rubbing your back.

"The Golden Guard, " Luz replies, pulling down the poster from the tree, "his name's Hunter."

"Ahhh, well maybe we can help you, right Luz?" She smiles, looking over to the freshman.

"Yeah! We can get your mind off of him, hey you still need a disguise to go out since you're on the run. Maybe we can give you a makeover!" She looks over to Amity for the 'okay', Amity smiles and nods in response. "Yeah, " Luz continues, "we'll go out on a shopping spree!"

"I can cut and dye your hair if you want, " Amity rests an arm on your shoulder, "my siblings helped me with my hair, I've got the hang of it."

"No no no, it's alright you don't have to-"

"We insist, " Amity cuts you off, standing up from her crouch position, Luz follows, putting her hand out for you. "Come on, let's get you ready."