Chapter 4: HOW DID HE FIND MY HIDEOUT 👩‍🦲

A/n: HAPPY 200 FOLLOWERS! (face reveal at 350 😌)

A chapter in which the "enemies to lovers" is just beginning

***

You stood by the door, staring at the boy in shock.

Eda made her way around you with King, trying to get through the door, "Ah, ah shit just get an elixir. Ugh, I got into harpy mode and now I can't get out."

"You also ate like...nine voles on the way home, " King added, rushing into the house.

Despite Eda's grunts as she struggled to get through the door behind you, you stood there staring at Hunter.

"Your...hair looks so different, " he finally says as if you were old friends that ended on good terms.

"What is he doing here?" Your stare was piercing, and your tone was sharp and clear.

"Here we go," he mutters under his breath, sighing.

"What do you mean, 'here we go'? You fucking manipulating, evil, backstabbing bitch!" You look to the girl who'd chosen to be there for you only a week ago, "What's he doing here?!" You repeat, trying your best to contain yourself.

Just then, Luz came rushing through the door. She didn't look sick anymore, but she was definitely blind since she didn't see the boy and jumped onto Amity, hugging her.

"I'm so glad my awesome girlfriend is okay!" She knocks Amity down onto the grass due to her affectionate bear hug.

"I Uh...me too!"

You felt bad ruining the moment, but you clear your throat, getting Luz's attention, and gesture towards Hunter in front of you.

Luz jumps back to her feet and grabs your hand. "You! Oh my god, he's found us! Amity, get back," She reaches for her pocket, about to pull out a few glyphs.

"Wait, I'm on your side now!" Hunter exclaims, putting his hands up bracing for impact.

Luz slowly puts the glyphs down in disbelief, "Really?"

"Yeah!" Hunter puts his hands down "Yeah, " he repeats quieter, clearing his throat, "Amity and I talked it out." He stops and sighs, "But I forgot that Y/n would be here, out of everywhere you could've been!"

"What? Where did you think I was then, the fuck?"

He was about to retaliate when Amity interrupted. "If Hunter went back without the Titan's blood, we believe that Emporer Belos would've done something bad to him. We talked for a bit and after some major convincing, he's with us now."

You didn't know how to react, a million thoughts rush through your head. "So you saved him even though he was willing to take my life like nothing? You know what? No. We're talking about this in private."

You called for Hooty and he appeared next to you in less than a second. "What's up?!"

"Do me a favor and keep an eye on the Golden Guard while we talk, " you say, unfazed by his quick appearance.