c h a p t e r 8

Piper's POV

"I have to go. I'll call you back later." I say to Elliana and quickly hang up. I run to Hunter's office where he sat in his chair editing my videos. I felt so bad. Why would he still be editing for me after all I said. "Go get changed we are filming today." He says without looking at me. He was still hurt from the comments I said earlier. "No." I say. "Excuse me?" Hunter says now spinning his chair to face me. "I said no. We aren't filming today. I felt really bad for what I said to you all because I was having a bad day. I shouldn't take my anger out on other people. Especially my brother who works so hard for me." I reason. I waited for Hunter to react as a wide smile spread across his face. "Wow Piper," He says. "I really underestimated you."

5 Hours Later...

Elliana's POV

"Elliana! The movie is about to start!" Piper calls from upstairs. "Coming!" I reply. I finish my Casetify brand deal and head upstairs. "What should we watch?" Piper asks me. "I don't know," I say. "Maybe Twilight?" I ask. "So generic." We laugh and turn on Twilight. In the middle of the movie, I searched for Piper's hand. I find it and hold it. Piper smiles at me and leans in. She pulls me on her lap as we kiss. I never wanted it to end. When we pulled away Piper says, "I love you." "I love you too." I respond and rest my head on her shoulder for the rest of the movie.

" I respond and rest my head on her shoulder for the rest of the movie