c h a p t e r 2 5

꠹ꫀꪀꪻƺꫀꪀ'ᦓ ρꪮꪜ

"Is there anything I can get for you?" I ask Elliana as I sit her down on the couch. "I-I'm fine. Thanks for letting me come over." She denies my request. "What happened?" I ask again. She tells me everything. "... and then they were completely ignoring me, and the fact that Sophie literally had us KIDNAPPED just so we'd come to her house!... they're like besties now!... and then she said "See you tomorrow" when I made a lame excuse to leave!" She sighs and takes a breath of air. "I'm so sorry, Elliana." I say RUBBING HER BACK. Of course, my boyfriend Lev walks in the door at the wrong time. "Oh, Lev!" I say. "I wasn't expecting you!" I say slowly removing my hand from Elliana's back. Thank God he never saw. "Yea, well you always keep your keys under the doormat." Lev glances at Elliana and then back to me. "Was I... interrupting something?" Lev asks. "No." Elliana quickly responds. "I just invited Elliana over because... well... it's a long story." "Hmmm OK." Said Lev. He then went upstairs to the gaming room. Elliana's phone screen lit up. It read, "Piper Rockelle has posted a story." She sighed and picked up the phone. After viewing the story, she toss her phone into the couch cushions.

@jentzenramirez

@ellianawalmsley_

@ellianawalmsley_