c h a p t e r 2 6

Ⓔⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⓐ   '⃝ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ

Piper just posted a story with Sophie. It was captioned, "Face masks and Q&A with the bestie!" They were wearing face masks and answering questions. I had no idea they were having a sleepover. And the fact that Piper called her bestie... they literally just reunited 3 hours ago! Ugh. Jentzen tries to comfort me, although he doesn't really know what to say. We sit there in silence for a while, but then he offers, "Want to go rollerskating...?" "It could take your mind off everything." He suggests. I perk up a little. "Sure!" I say getting my purse and my shoes. "The one on Hollywood Blvd?" I ask. He nods. Jentzen's sister Liana drives us. "Have fun!" She says. We skated around for a little bit when I got hungry. There was a snack bar so we decided to get some slushies. "I'll get one for Pip-" I stopped and soon remembered Piper wasn't here. Last time she was we were best friends, and the whole squad came with us. I looked down at the floor while waiting in line to order. Jentzen was FaceTiming Emily at a booth. I get our slushies and by then he is off the phone. "Thanks!" He says. "Want to take a story?" I say. "Sure." We take a story and caption it, "Rollerskating and Slushies with the bestie!"

@ellianawalmsley_

@jentzenramirez