c h a p t e r 1 2

Piper's POV

"Well, what are you going to do?" Elliana asks. "I don't know..." I say. "Maybe I'll make a story about it." I take my phone and stuck it to the window of my room. I recently got a new pluto case and it sticks to everything. It is perfect for making TikToks and Stories. Elliana and I adjust our hair and begin the story. "Hey guys! It's Piper. I'm here with Ellie today and we recently realized that some of my ex- squad members have been commenting on my posts, wishing me a happy birthday, you get the idea. But I just want to tell you to please stop, you know who you are and there is no reason for you to leave my squad and then wish me a happy birthday months later. One more thing I'd like to address is the tea pages. Yes, me and Lev have broken up but we both have new people in our lives." I smiled at Elliana. "Anyways, don't go to the tea pages for information because LET ME TELL YOU, I've watched them, and more than 50% of the time they are posting fake things for views. Thanks bbys! Swipe up to watch my latest YouTube video. Love you all!" I stop recording and sigh. "Want to watch some iCarly?" Elliana asks. We both love that show and always watch it together. Halfway through the 22nd episode, my mom comes into the room. "Elliana sweetie you have to go home." She begins. Elliana's face scrunched up. "What? Why?" Elliana asks. "It isn't my place to tell you. Just please put this mask on and go home." Mom says handing Elliana a blue mask. "Bye-" Elliana says reaching to hug me. My mom pulls her away and cleans her hands. "Elliana. You must go." "Sorry Piper."