Mom ? Dad?

I walked up to the gate to only find Christ "Michelle! You made it!" I walked up the him and he lead me into the beautiful house he looked at me like I've never seen such a big house " your home is gorgeous it reminds me of the house I use to like in when I was younger" at first I hadn't realized I said that he looked at me in confusion "so you moved ?" I couldn't tell him about the incident so I had to lie " yeah I moved a few time but this home is the final home intill I move out " we walked into the dining hall it was amazing a long table with yummy foods places along the table .

Christ grabbed my hand and dragged me to the chair . He had pulled the chair out for me to sit in "thank you " I said I looked him in his brown orbs they were truly beautiful red hues formed across his face " n-no problem " he sat across from me and we talked about school stuff in till the large doors the lead into the dinning room opened there was a man with blonde hair and brown eyes I don't know why but I had An Erie feeling about this man I felt like I knew him in a way or we had at least met him  before he stood there in uttered shock "son " the man said " yes father?" As he sipped his water " what was young girls name?" "I'm Michelle , Michelle crimson " he stood there looking like he was going to cry "sir is everything okay" then it hit me this man wasn't any man this was the man who had killed my mother and father . I opened my mouth like I was about to say something but I stood up "s-sorry I have to go" I thanked Christ for the invite and left .

Word count  : 323