Runaway

I ran away as far as I could tears forming "WAIT" I heard Christ yell " JUST LEAVE ME ALONE " I felt bad that he didn't know the truth I really did but I kept running but no matter how far I ran Christ was just there he kept following me no matter how many turns I took he didn't hesitate he had finally caught up to me "MICHELLE WHATS HAPPENING " he look me in the eyes he saw tears coming down my face I pulled away" even if I told you you wouldn't believe me " I took a few steps back "Michelle you know you can trust me I'm your friend right?" A friend I haven't heard those words in awhile only because Sophie had stopped talking to me on the first day of school I wiped my tears away "Christ " I said cold " when I was younger I had a loving mother and a loving father I loved them very much"

"But you said that there were on a business trip "

" I lied because I couldn't  tell you that your father had murdered my parents " I fell to my knees " all these years I've been looking for this man the man who changed my life completely " I stood up brushing off dirt of my clothes " and you couldn't tell me that why?" I looked at him like he was crazy " you wouldn't believe me " " but I believe you I would wonder why my father came home cover in blood like he killed someone " Christ knew the truth he did but he didn't know why his father did it why his father was this cruel what did they did to his father to make him do this he had so many question he landed me his hand I grabbed it without hesitation I pulled me into a hug " it all going to be okay " I felt safe I felt like I was secure hearing those works it's going to be okay made me just want to cry even more he had released me I apologize and told him I wanted to go home so I walked away waving he waved back when I got home I went up to my room and change into sweatpants and a t-shirt and covered my self up in blankets and fell asleep I was in a deep trans I was having a nightmare about my parents I was in a dark room " mom dad?" I yelled out hoping I see them "MICHELLE " I heard a female voice call out I took a step forward and found my self in a kitchen it was a kitchen from the murder I walked around every thing was neat I looked over at the fridge I went to it and saw a picture a picture I had drawn when I was little I took the photo of the fridge and I turned around to see my mother on the ground dead and my father on the chair dead.... I woke up breathing heavily I went to the bathroom to find.

Cliffhanger <3
Word count : 518