Suprise

I walked into the bathroom to only find my cat I went up to her and shook he just a little she had died I sat on the bathroom floor crying I took my cats dead body and put it in a wooden box I had used on Valentine's Day when I was little I had asked my aunt to get my cat cremated sun rose and I had fallen asleep due to how tired I was I had gotten a text message from Christ he asked me if I wanted to meet up later on today I told him no I just needed time with my self he agreed . I turned off my phone and went to my bathroom to get a shower I got out and put on shorts and a shirt I went down stairs and saw Clair she was crying I ran to her " hey you okay ?" She looked at me " no " I asked her why and she just left me I whispered underneath my breath " I'm sorry ".

I went outside to get fresh air I saw a bird fly into a tree to feed her baby birds " life is weird " I said " love is weird " I sat down in a chair and realized I left my phone in my room I went inside and ran up the stairs  I tripped and fell on the carpet I got up and opened my door I grabbed my phone and saw an alert 1 woman dead found In an ally way " these deaths are just to cruel" the name of the woman was
Ashley Williams age of 16 . " no way-" my school bully was DEAD?!?! WHOULD WOULD DO SUCH A THING ?!? Then I remember Christ father I didn't think much but I was worried I looked more into the report they haven't found the killer I was truly worried and then I heard a loud bang on the door I went downstairs and opened it " hello?" It was a girl " hello dear!" I asked her what she needed and she responded " I need your help " " with what I asked" "well if you haven't saw the alert someone had died and it was the same killer as your parents death " I looked at her in shock " s sorry I don't know the killer of my parents " I had to lie only because Christ FATHER the only relative he had left.

Word count : 404