Why

I closed the door and the woman left I texted Christ what had just happened but he told me that he told the chief about what his father did and now they were going to court  but he needed me to come for confirmation I agreed he. I went to my room and went to my bed the next morning I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine and put my school uniform on and headed to school skipping time I went to my class room and Christ told me to met him out side at lunch time I agreed and class begun I was really nervous on what he was going to tell me that's all I thought about the bell rang and I went to the cafeteria to get my lunch then headed out side to see Christ he looked really nervous.

Christ pov:
I've liked Michelle ever sense I met her we have a pretty good bond I was planning to confess to her but only problem I was super nervous and when I'm nervous I'm super bad with words.

And of Christ POV

I went to him I waved " so what did you need?"
He looked nervous really nervous I waved to him again to get his attention " o-oh s s sorry I wanted t to ask you something or tell you something " I gave him a look a serious look " Michelle I really like you " wait did he mean as a friend or like like no he meant friend right?"i like you to!" He looked unsure "no Michelle I mean like like " red hues covered his face " well I like you to" I gave him a warm smile and brought him into a warm hug he hugged me back he opened his mouth like he was going to say something but the bell rung and we had to go inside

Few hours later

Class had ended and I started to walk to my house but Christ ran up to me and put a hand on my shoulder " hey about earlier .."
He trailed off " yeah what about it" I think I made it sound like a threat " did you really mean that?" I nodded " yup" he reached for my hand but I jumped a little and brought my hand to my head and pretend to scratch it " well here's my stop " I pointed " alright bye " omg that was so embarrassing why did I pull away from it AGGGGGGHHHHHH I CAN REALLY BE AN IDIOT SOMETIMES.

Word count:426