Good bye?

I walked into my house and red hues formed across my face "oh my gosh " I'm tired and scared I want to cry but I'm happy and in love but he was the son of the man who killed my parents I know I put my family first as if it was like an excuse to not love someone but just why did his father have to be the killer THE KILLER OF MY PARENTS my phone lit up

*1 new notification*

I opened the notification and it was from Christ he asked me if I was okay I texted him saying yup I'm fine :) I turned off my phone and went up to my room hours had pasted and I went down stairs to see my aunt . "Michelle! I have good news dear" I gave her a confused look but I was also really curious I folded my arms " what's the news aunt?" It looked like as if she had sparks in her eyes "WERE MOVING!!!!!" .... Wait WHAT "WERE MOVING WHY?!?" I didn't want to move no no why I have so much more to do "well for awhile I've been looking for houses and I found this really nice house it's like bigger that the current home we're living in!" Why ,why do we have to move now i I don't want to move I want to say I looked around seeing boxes full of items most of the downstairs was packed " when will we leave?"
" this Wednesday " it was only Monday I gave her a fake smile she seemed really happy about this and I want to support her and much as possible.

She flashed me an excited smile " I left some boxes at your door start packing!" I waved sand left to go pack I'm going to leave it all my school my friends the murder.. Christ .. I grabbed the boxes and started to pack my stuff such as old photos of me and my parents and Sophie but one photo stood out to me it was me and Christ I was on his back laughing he was laughing as well the night had pass and I needed to go to school to empty out my locker I went into school in sweatpants and a black shirt I got to my locker to see Christ I tried to ignore him but I couldn't I just couldn't I opened my locker and started putting my stuff in my bag " Michelle what are you doing" I looked at him then back to my stuff " I'm moving so I need to clear out my stuff " I looked back at him he had a confused face " w-wait what?" He closed his locker and just looked at me " I'm moving Christ and I need to clear my stuff out " it looked like he was about to cry " I'm sorry Christ " I finished putting my stuff In a bag and I left "MICHELLE WAIT" he ran to me and grabbed my hand I looked at him to only feel a pair of soft lips connect to mine I pulled away looking redder than a tomato " please don't go just stay here" he looked down while holding my hand " I wish I could stay but I have no choice " I pulled away about to cry and ran out hours had pasted and I hadn't heard from Christ sense then I am now currently living and a family home with my aunt And my cousin it it had been 2 years sense I've heard from Christ " blow out your candles Michelle " I looked down to a cake it read happy 18th birthday Michelle I blew out my candles then heard a knock on my door I got up to open it to see Christ.. he looked a lot more different I stood there in shock " Michelle?" I looked at him he was about to cry .

"Yes?" He then gave me a hug it felt like time stopped like it was only just us two In the world I hugged back and began to cry " I've missed you Michelle "

                     The end <3

Word count :691