Day 4

AN: Hey guys! Just wanted to let you that I am sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes, I am not a very good speller. I have struggled with spelling ever since I was a kid and I just want you guys to know that I am sorry if there are any errors. Also Techno is obviously not in the prison in this story. I need him in my story, so just act like that never happened, and my characters may be OC a bit because I like to think of them like this. Anyways, hope you have a great day/night!

Thursday
July 22nd
3 days since Tommyinnit's disappearance:

With Techno and Phil's help, Ranboo and Tubbo have gone back to L'manburg in search of clues.

Once stepping foot on the ground through the portal, Techno and Phil feel this sort of dread. Looking around the once nation, they start to follow the bee and boo duo towards Tommy's house.

To think of it, Techno and Phil have never been to Tommy's house. I mean sure they have walked by it, but they have never seen the inside of it.

On the way there, Techno sees something interesting. Purpled's spaceship, that even he knew about, wasn't there. It was all blown up.

"Hey, what happened to Purpled's spaceship?" Techno asks the duo ahead of them.

"Oh, that was Quackity." Ranboo says, looking from him to the blown up spaceship.

"Quackity? Why would he do that?" Phil asks confused.

"Well, he had made a new nation. Las Nevada's. Wilbur isn't very happy with it. Tommy came back one day, talking about how he and Wilbur went to see Las Nevada's and it ended in a huge screaming match between Wilbur and Quackity." Ranboo answers.

"What were they screaming about?" Phil asks.

"Tommy." Tubbo says, remembering the terrified look on his bestfriends face as he told the story.

"Why were they screaming about Tommy?" Techno asks confused.

"Quackity wanted Tommy to join Las Nevada's. Wilbur wanted to join as well, but Quackity said no. Thus, starting an argument and Tommy just standing there, having to listen to them scream at him on who he should stay with. Of course Tommy chose Wilbur, and now Quackity is mad." Tubbo says, reciting the whole story Tommy told him.

"You don't think Quackity had anything to do with Tommy's disappearance do you?" Techno questions.

"Well, we are going to find out." Ranboo says, as they stop infront of Tommy's house.

They all walk in through the busted up door, curtsey of Tubbo, and look around yet again. This time they rummage through Tommy's chests.

While Ranboo is looking through one, he finds a purple flower. It is the flower Ranboo planted outside Tommy's house after Tommy died and the flower that Ranboo gave Tommy on Ranboo's first day on the server. Smiling, Ranboo puts the flower back where he found it so Tommy can find it again when he comes back.

"Find anything?" Ranboo calls out to the other in the house.

"No. But I did find a picture of Queen Elizabeth." Techno says as he comes back into veiw, holding a picture in his hands.

They all laugh at that. Classic Tommy. He has been obsessed with the Queen ever since he was a kid.

"Ok well where else should we look?" Tubbo questioned, knowing that if he asked a new set of brains where they should look, maybe they will think of something he and Ranboo couldn't.

"Doesn't Tommy have a hotel?" Phil says, remembering the invite he and Techno got to the opening of the hotel.

Tubbo face palms. How did they not think of that.