Day 43

AN: I get very emotional at night guys. My bad. I usually write stories at night so, ha. Oh and I'm working on a teen wolf story and an Outsider story so if you like either of that stuff you should check them out. And I also have OBX one shots and Tommyinnit oneshots. Just... check out my page to see and what not.

DAY 43 SINCE TOMMYINNIT'S DISAPPEARANCE:

Ever since Ranboo found that letter, he has been on edge. No one knows why, not even Ranboo himself.

When they got back to the mansion after Ranboo was well enough to walk, Ranboo spent days cooped up in his room not talking to anyone.

With Ranboo having a mental breakdown, Tubbo has not been sleeping at all. He thought before was bad, but not being able to close your eyes because you see the horrors of the past right as your eyelids shut is worse.

And don't get me started on Phil and Techno. The only two of the sleepybois who still have their sanity, are starting to lose hope. If Phil is honest with himself, he gave up a while ago, but Techno will never admit it. Never in his life, no matter what.

"Prime damit!" Techno slams his hands on the table with a frustrated yell.

"Tech, just take a break." Phil weakly tries and he leans against the chair he is sitting in, eyes halfway open.

"I can't. There is clues on where he is or else Dream wouldn't have left this. He is playing a game Phil!" Techno throws the paper they found in Logsteadshire with a frustrated sigh.

"Techno there is nothing-" Phil tries but is interrupted quckly.

"There is not nothing!" Techno yells, "Phil you have never faught this guy. He is always one step ahead of everyone! He plays a game with everyone, no matter the situation! You have to play his game in order to win your prize!"

"Prize... as in Tommy." Phil processes the information and stores it into his mind.

"Yes! So, let's play his game. Who do we know is closest to out dearest Dream?" Techno asks as an idea pops into his head.

"George." Phil's eyes widen as he understands, "Techno you are a genius!"

"Why is Techno a genius?" Tubbo walks in, slightly stumbling from lack of sleep.

"He has an idea to find Dream." Phil says, voice full of a happiness that hasn't been heard in a long time.

Tubbo's eyes grow slightly wider and he looks as if he is completely awake, no hint of the once tired Tubbo who walked into the kitchen, "What is it?"

"Dream is playing a game. So why not play back? Gogy and Sapnap are the closest people to Dream, so why not use them? If Dream knows we have them, he might want to talk!" Technoblade explains to the 17 year old.

"That could work!" Tubbo snaps and points at Techno, "I'm going to go get Ranboo. If we want to get them, we need to get their before Dream does, or at least hope it isn't to late."

Tubbo runs out the door and up the stairs until he reaches Ranboo's room, where he pauses before knocking, not really wanting to know the shape of his platonic husband.

"Ranboo?" Tubbo calls through the door after he knocks softly, "Ranboo, we might have a plan to get Tommy back. You don't have to come if you want, but... I really hope you would be alright ok?"

Tubbo is answered with no response.

With a sigh, Tubbo turns around and takes a few steps before the sound of a lock is turned and the door behind him opens. Turning, Tubbo takes in the view of his friend and notices the matching dark circles around his eyes that he and Ranboo share.

"So," Ranboo says, voice scratchy from not being used in so long. "What's the plan?"

AN: Sorry for the short chapter, kinda in a rush I guess and I have homecoming tomorrow yaaaaaay (sarcasm). Well I guess it will be fun because a guy actually asked me, but then again my friends also didn't even invite me to go with them and their group. So I've been having a stressful time with all of this Homecoming stuff lol.