Day 50

AN: 2 chapters in 1 day 😱

50 days since Tommyinnit's disappearance:

The clock strikes 12:00 AM right as their feet touch the ground of what once was L'manburg.

All stunned about what just happened, Sapnap the most. It took the 30 minutes just to pry Sapnap off of George, with the urgency of having to find Tommy.

"It's this way guys!" Ranboo says, starting to jog in the direction of L'manhole. The glass creaking as they hurry across it.

Tubbo's mind races with so many thoughts. Some about Tommy. Other about Ranboo. But most importantly, was the thought of why Dream would kill George?

"It is just below here!" Ranboo jumps in the water once they reach the sand bank, the others close on his tail.

Holding their breath, they all swim towards the low light coming from under the sand. Ranboo, being used to it, comes through the room with enough air, but the others, not so much.

Coughing up water, Tubbo lays on the ground, but quickly recovers when Phil and Techno run towards the limp figure of Tommy at the center of the room.

"I'm fine." Tubbo says to the kneeling Ranboo, "go check on Tommy."

Ranboo, not really wanting to leave, disobeys Tubbo and helps him sit up.

"Is he ok?" Tubbo rasps out.

"I don't know." Phil answers, never taking his eyes off Tommy, "I can't tell what is wrong with him! It is like he is in some kind of trance."

With those words, Ranboo stalks over to them, kneeling infront of Tommy, "did you say some kind of trance?"

"Yeah, why?" Phil looks at Ranboo, hopeful that he'll fix it.

Ranboo only looks at Tommy, who's eyes are open but fogged up, almost like he isn't really here. Grabbing Tommy's hand, Ranboo tried to get a reaction out of the kid, but failed.

"What is wrong with him?" Tubbo asked, now beside the others, having to crawl his way towards them.

"It feels like he is in Enderwalk." Ranboo says, never taking his eyes off of Tommy.

"But, he is not an Endermen?" Phil says confused.

"Well I know that!" Ranboo snaps but then realizes who he is talking too, "sorry."

"How could Dream put him in Enderwalk?" Techno grips the other hand of his brother tightly, hoping Tommy can feel that he is here and he is never leaving again.

"I don't know, that's what I'm confused about, I mean I know how he can put me in Enderwalk-" A slap sounds throughout the room as Ranboo's hand finds it's way to his mouth.

"What do you mean how he can put you in Enderwalk?" Tubbo stares up at his platonic mate that he might know so much about as he thought.

"Nothing. It doesn't matter. We are focusing on Tommy right now." Ranboo tries to get off of the subject.

"Ranboo." Tubbo pushes.

"Fine. Dream has been in my head, that's how I know this place. This was my panic room." Ranboo spreads his arms wide, gesturing to the room they are currently in, "He wants something from me, that I don't know. He can control me. In Enderwalk people are vulnerable to anything, so Dream planted himself in my mind. Some days I wake up in rooms that I don't remember going into."

"Ranboo, why did you tell us?" Phil puts his hand on Ranboo's shoulder, but Ranboo just shrugs it off.

"We had other manners to deal with." Ranboo stills looks at Tommy, not once has he looked at any of the others.

"That doesn't matter, you were in pain. We could have helped you-"

"No you couldn't." Ranboo interrupts Phil, finally making eye contact with everyone. "No one could!"

Tubbo takes the hand Ranboo doesn't have intertwined with Tommy and pulls it into his chest, as if hugging it. Looking at Tubbo, Ranboo notices the kind smile and moments like this is when Ranboo remembers why Tubbo is his bestfriend.

"Anyways, the point of that is Dream could have put Tommy in Enderwalk to control him, but unlike me he is not an Endermen so he can't wake himself up. I'm actually surprised Dream did this, the danger it could have been if it didn't work..." Ranboo doesn't finish that sentence, everyone understanding what could have happened.

"Ok, so we need to take him back to Snowchester." Techno says and begins to stand up.

"Wait guys, what happened to Sam?" Tubbo suddenly remembers the hybrid that was with them.

"And Sapnap?" Ranboo looks around for their second missing member.

What they don't know is off in the distance, Sapnap's feet crunch as he makes his way through the forest following a track throw the leaves. Dream killed George. He shouldn't have done that.

Remembering the conversation between him and Dream, the promise he made if Dream ever escaped. Sapnap is not one to break his promises.

As he makes his way deeper into the woods, the moonlight making his blade glitter with sparkles, Sapnap hunts his former bestfriend.

And he will not stop, until Dream is dead.