Chapter one ¹ | Tanya, Doyun and Eunseom

• • • • • • •

• • • • • • •

Doyun looked towards where some of the tribe including his dad had left to the outskirts of the tribe where Eunseom's hut was near the water. Tanya sitting next to him nudged his shoulder grabbing his attention. Doyun looked over at her now as she patted his shoulder and shrugged.

"Don't worry Doyun they are probably just going to grab him for something, what's the worst that can happen?" Tanya reassured herself and Doyun who lets out a small hum looking back where they'd left. Both twins sitting together on the grass.

"Have you dreamed yet?" Doyun asked Tanya quietly so no one else could hear them turning to look at his sister who sighs picking at the grass.

"No I still haven't dreamed yet besides that 'one time' and I don't know why. You have been dreaming for a while now it makes no sense why can't I? I also can't do the spirit dance yet." Tanya replies slightly stressed she couldn't dream yet but her brother had already.

"You will Tanya it's okay we all learn things at different paces, I'm still struggling with the spirit dance as well." Doyun now reassuring his sister this time as he nudged her shoulder.

Though as Tanya smiled at Doyun's words they both got distracted by their father and more people storming back into the tribe grounds calling out for a Tribe meeting. The twins sharing a look as Doyun leans over to whisper to Tanya.

"You asked what's the worst that could happen? This is probably that." Doyun sighing as he stood up holding out a hand to Tanya who used it to get up.

Everyone moved into the larger hut used for tribe meetings and important matters sitting down in their usual spots Doyun passing by the great mother also her being his actual mother giving her a sweet smile she returned only slightly before sitting down in the front row with his sister facing everyone.

"Eunseom is capable of having dreams." Yeolson the Tribe chief and father of Tanya and Doyun spoke out to the people present in the hut. Gasps and whispers going around as Doyun straightened his posture at the words spoken sharing a glance with Tanya.

"To have dreams, one must train for a long time like the great mother. Eunseom never had any training, But he's still able t have dreams!" Someone exclaimed loudly causing everyone to talk to each other and over each other.

Doyun shifting his eyes from the guy towards Eunseom who was looking down trying to avoid looking at anyone.

"Yeolson! I would like to talk." A man from the back of the hut stood up talking to the head of the tribe. Continuing after Yeolson allowed him. "Tanya and Doyun are the children of the Azure Comet. They will be our next great siblings. Doyun is dreaming already but Tanya isn't capable of having dreams. However, Eunseom does dream which means Eunseom stole Tanya's dreams!"

At the guys' idea, everyone nodded agreeing with his words while Tanya and Doyun silently disagreed with the idea, Eunseom looked back at the guy before turning to look at his two close friends, the twins. Tanya sharing a look with Doyun standing up pulling Doyun up to stand up with her after pulling at his sleeveless.