Chapter three ³ | Stealing the land

• • • • • • •

• • • • • • •

"Then who?" Tanya asked Eunseom concerned voicing out Doyun's question louder.

"I don't know, but I heard they're here to steal the land." Eunseom explained what he'd heard causing many people to become confused by his words including Doyun who was confused about how someone would steal the land when everyone shared it and the land wasn't owned by anyone, to begin with.

"Steal the land? That's absurd. The Anja Tribe don't own any land." Yeolson stated against the weird thing Eunseom had just claimed.

"Owning the land is equal to owning the sky and the wind. One has never owned it and it can never be owned. So how can someone steal it?" Choseol stated before asking Eunseom how that would even be possibly angered at his claim.

"I don't know, It's what he said." Eunseom could only respond with what he'd heard from the injured Anja warrior person who'd told him so beforehand.

"He's lying!" Dalsae shouted out angrily as he pointed at Eunseom but was cut off from saying more.

"Dalsae, It isn't a lie!" Eunseom cut him off frustrated no one would take him seriously on this important information before continuing "The Anja warrior said so himself. Also, take a look at this."

Eunseom spoke rushed pulling the sharp tool into proper sight causing everyone to look at the foreign object unsure how to feel about it. Eunseom handing the sharp tool over to Yeolson who took it observing it.

"They attacked the Anja Tribe with this." Eunseom explained while Doyun winced seeing there was still blood on the sharp tool moving to push the little girls head he was holding into his shoulder so she wouldn't see it.

Though Eunseom had more to say causing Tanya to asked surprised if there was really more information.

"They spoke our language." Eunseom ended up stating causing everyone to be even more shocked than before including Doyun who took a sharp breath inwards.

The mixed emotions going through the crowd some not taking it seriously, some not understanding, others fearful and many more emotions. Tanya asking Eunseom if he was sure they'd spoken the Wahan's Tribe language which Eunseom confirmed again.

"I'm telling you he's lying!" Dalsae shouted outwards annoyed at some people actually believing Eunseom's words.

"Where is the Anja warrior?" Choseol asked seeing as if they had the warrior's words they could confirm Eunseom's claim.

"He's injured. Let me bring him here. You can hear it from him." Eunseom says knowing this was really important not wanting anything bad to happen to their tribe as well.

Eunseom turned holding his injured cut on his arm near his shoulder again quickly rushing away to get the injured warrior who would tell his tribe about what happened but also to hopefully help the warrior and get him healed.