2

"Which one of you kissed me?" I ask the four fellow senior students who are sitting at the same table as me.

"What could you possibly mean by that?" Raymond says with a smirk.

We were all supposed to be studying for the math finale coming up so we decided to have a study date. Well math being my least liked subject I dozed off on everyone.

I wasn't passed out or anything, so when I felt another pair of lips touch mine I.....actually kissed back. No it isn't something a decent person should have done but hey, I am a seventeen year old girl after all and being partially out of it, I enjoyed it. It's not like I was making out with the person or anything.

"Was it punishment for falling asleep?" I ask, thinking it could have been something simple like that.

I am part of the notorious group that likes to constantly goof off, only study for tests, are unreserved, frivolous and well, let's just say a group that is completely carefree. I wouldn't put it past them to pull a stunt like kiss me when I was unguarded.

It had to be one of these four who did it.

Raymond: Handsome beyond belief with his dark hair and green eyes. Smart but doesn't try, wealthy and shows it and the laziest one of us all.

Chuck: The redhead covered in freckles. Dimwitted, wealthier than Raymond but doesn't flaunt it, and loves to play practical jokes on everyone.

Cameron: Blond hair and blue eyed baby. Calm and collected, loves new adventures but has a habit of wasting money he doesn't have on useless items.

Trinity: Raymond's twin sister who is identical in every way besides having interest in the opposite sex.

There is another who belongs to our group though he isn't too much like us and i'm not sure why he puts up with us sometimes. He's liked by all of us nonetheless and he somehow fits with us perfectly.

Bradley: Gorgeous with black hair and like black eyes. Wealthy but frugal, gets top marks on tests, has a more serious side but has a great sense of humor.