5

My chin is grabbed from behind and lifted, my lips are connected with someone else's and I am drawn in, even more so than with Conrad. These were the lips that kissed me earlier. But whose were they?

"Does the shoe fit?" Bradley says, pulling away. His dark eyes pearse into mine.

"Yes, are we wed now?" I joke.

I never would have guessed it to be him, even if he was sitting at the table with us. He was too mannered and polite, or so I thought.

"I think it's a little too early to be wed but would dating me suffice for now." He smiles and places a purple and white rose in front of me.

"Are you serious?" I ask a little flustered. I never really thought about Conrade in that way but right now I might be feeling a little different.

"Very much so." He places a gentle kiss on my cheek.

The other four begin clapping.

"You finally did it." Raymond says. He gets up and pats him on the back.

"How did you not know?" Trinity asks. "He's been extra attentive to you lately and pretty much follows you around like a little pup."

"Yeah, dumbass."

"Is that your new word Conrad?" Says Chuck.

"I only say it when someone is acting like one." He says calmly with his evil grin.

"What say you?" Bradley asks sweetly.

"I don't mind giving it a try." I respond. "Now it's my turn" I pull him down to me and kiss him.

"This was a dumb game." Chuck complains.

We all get a kick out of that and laugh again....besides Chuck of course.

Who knew a penalty game could bring about such amusement and enjoyment.