Pants

A/N: This oneshot is uhm..short? I guess. Short but it's all about Taehyung and Jungkook's cracks.

☼︎☼︎☼︎

"Babe, have you seen my leather pants?"
Jungkook asked.

"The black one?" Taehyung asked as he tilted his head, Jungkook nodding at his question.

"Oh! oh.. black leather pants..?" Taehyung was trying to remember the black leather pants Jungkook was talking about, only to realize..

"Wait, I thought that was Jimin's pants."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook tilted his head, sitting beside Taehyung in the couch.

"Yesterday, I was cleaning the mess after the night party. And, I saw this black leather pants, I thought it was from a visitor that attended in our party."

He started getting confused and nervous at the same time. If Jungkook will know about what had happened to his favorite pants, he would definitely attack him.

"Yeah, so what about it? Where's my leather pants now?" Jungkook was desperate to know where the hell is his leather pants.

"As to what I remember.. I might have.. uhm.. might have uhm.. cut it? Made it a short and then gave it to Hoseok hyung-"

"TAEHYUNG WHAT THE HELL- "

"No babe! Calm down! At least that plain pants is now a short. Hoseok hyung can do a lot of styles with that- "

"Do you even understand!? That 'plain pants' is my favorite, Tae! How could you do this to me- "

"Oh my. Don't be so dramatic! That was only a pants! I can buy you more!"

The frown on Taehyung's face started fading once he saw the 'look' on Jungkook's face.

"But that's my favorite..." Jungkook said with a sad face.

"Babe I'm really sorry! I'll buy you ten more of those leather pan- "

The sad face turned into a smirk. "Oh really?"

"Yes! Of course!" Taehyung said smiling, not knowing he was about to get killed- I meant, tickled.

Screams and laughter filled the room as Jungkook tickled Taehyung, only stopping when Taehyung couldn't breathe anymore.

☼︎☼︎☼︎

So yeah, that's it. I know this oneshot is short as f and shitty as hell. I'm very sorry about that lmao.

Also, I'm too lazy and tired to even finish this oneshot. I'm running out of ideas huhu help-

Smut story will be out soon- I MEANT, a fluff... yeah a fluff.