Love

It's not helping at all.

The boy being obsessed by the other male, is not the best thing ever.

They're not even a couple, but he acts like he's in a relationship with him.

He's perfect, almost perfect.

Best personality, pretty eyes, pretty nose, pretty mouth, pretty ears, pretty face, pretty shape, pretty body, everything about him is perfect, but only one isn't.

He gets jealous easily, he's possessive with this boy, making the other feel disgusted, or was the boy even feeling that way?

Sometimes he get angry at himself for making the other embarrassed in front of the others because of him.

But mostly he's proud for making the other blushed like the way he just wanted.

He don't even know why he's addicted to him...but one thing for sure....he know that he loves the boy, not as a friend, not in a family like way....but in a romantic, lovely way.

He loves him more than anything.

He loves him more than a friend.

He loves him more than a co-worker.

He loves him, just him, only him.

Everyday he'd dream about him, imagining things that he shouldn't imagine.

Feeling horny at every move the other makes.

Blushing just because of a small compliment the other gave him.

If the younger just praised him about something, he'll probably looked like a tomato once again.

Just because of him.
Just because of that boy.
He knew what 'love' is.
He knew the feeling of being in love.
He knew the pain of loving someone that will never love him the way he did.

Another day of work, another day for him.

Another day to meet his love at work.

But today...it was not normal.

Today....today is something...something that will hurt the shit out of him.

He came for work abit early, but atleast he'll still have time to prepare.

He, and the love of his life is working in a store called Gucci

Only some of the morning shift workers are here. The others was cleaning the place, while the others was just chatting with some random stuffs.

He sighed, he's close with everyone, even those who are on night shifts, but he wasn't on the mood to talk right now.

He wasn't even looking to others, he was just straight eyeing the floor below him.

You might wonder why...

Well, he's sad....

Sad because he realized that all his efforts will never get far.

He's sad because he know that he won't get anything he wants.

He was sad because he thought of losing or just forgeting the feelings he had for the other.

'My love for him will never be back to me. I love him but he don't. I support him but he supports me as a friend. He loves me too....but his love for me is just the same love he had for his friends.'

He was in his normal deep thoughts...he doesn't even realize that his boss was calling him.

"Mr. Kim!"