about:

Hello everyone! It's me, yes I'm back. It's been more than a year since my last update in this book. I feel very sad about that.

Actually, this book has many story drafts that I just cannot publish. It's because I would start writing then it would go too long but has no point at all. But that was before, last year.

I really don't know what has gotten into me but I do have a little motivation to start writing again. Be an author once again.

I may or may not have grown but I can say that the ideas I'll be making next is much better than most of the stories I wrote here.

It was 2020 when I started writing and had no intention to be an author honestly. I only made a book, wrote, and continued to satisfy myself since I can't find any fanfics that have the same idea as mine.

But then, I encountered people who actually supports me and was willing to be with me. So I continued writing and writing. But it ended quickly.

I lost motivation to write. Lost my passion with doing it. No ideas came to my mind anymore.

I'm honestly happy and do feel fresh after stopping for more than a year.

Now's different. I have motivation and is willing to write. Though I wouldn't be able to updated from time to time, I'll try my best to do so.

I won't be as active as I was before because of school.

Well anyways, I made a new book. A second book for TaeKook Oneshots. There, would be better stories. Better styling. I feel like I needed to start a new one to make it neat, organized, and proper.

This book is honestly messy HAHA. But even so, there are still many people who read and supports. And I'm very thankful for everyone!

Thank you!

That would be all for today. I just want to say that, new book — Taekook Oneshots 2 — is out now and I had published one new story. Please interact in the comment section, it makes me happy and motivated.

Again, thank you!!

— vrxzk / kizzess