Last time

"Why can't you understand!? I don't love you! I love someone...someone else! Please! Just leave me alone!"

"But I love you!!"

"I'm sorry, Jungkook...but I don't"

Jungkook looked at him for the last time...then he ran away..

Last time...

The door opened, revealing a heated Jin.

"What the fuck did you do!?"
The oldest shouts.

"I-I told him...I told him my true feelings..."

Jin sighed, as he walked closer to hug Taehyung.

"I broke it..I broke our friendship.."
Taehyung said, sobs finally free to exit.

"He love you more than anything, more than his life, but atleast you were honest."
Jin said.

"Im being honest, but I know truth hurts."

"It does, but it's better to be hurt because of the truth, instead of being happy because of lies."

Jin was in the middle of comforting Taehyung, when a sudden storm was splashed.

"Shoot! Hyung! Jungkook ran away! Its raining!"

"Oh no, Joon!"

Everyone sat on the couch, trying to dial Jungkook's number.

Namjoon was panicking, almost breaking the table in anger.

"The fuck is your problem Taehyung! Why can't you accept the love he has for you!? He loves you more than anything!"

Taehyung lowered his head, guilt and tears.

One part of him feels like he don't love Jungkook, but the other part of him feels so worried about Jungkook missing...meaning..he really does care for the younger, but too unsure to admit his true feelings for him.

Jin was shaking, not knowing what to do.

"My kookie..."
Last words Jin said before he reached his breaking point. He sat on the ground, crying...Namjoon went towards him, hugging him tightly as he glared at Taehyung.

"It's all your fault"
Namjoon said

Yoongi was worried, worried for Jungkook, and for Taehyung, but mostly..he was worried for the broken friendship the two had.

"Stop with all the blamings, no one did nothing wrong. For Jungkook, he loved his bestfriend, thinking that the other will have the same feelings like he had. But for Taehyung..he admitted his true feelings...I understand the point of Taehyung. I know that you no longer wants to hurt Jungkook by pretending like you love him more than a friend, truth hurts, but atleast it not a lie anymore."

Yoongi finished, while everyone was balling their eyes out.

Hoseok was shivering from the coldness of the room, but also because of fear.

"What if we couldn't find him!? What if-"
Hoseok was cutted.

"Don't...dont you dare continue.."
Jimin spoke for the first time inside this situation.

Jimin was full of different emotions.
One was sadness
One was madness
One was frustration
One was worry
One was fear
And the last one..was love.

He love all his friends, specially these two.

He love Jungkook as his little brother.
And he love Taehyung as his soulmate.

Jin's phone rang, looking at the ID..it was a police.

"Hello, officer? What happened? Is he okay? Is he fine? Is he safe? Please tell me he is!"

Jin shouts while sobbing over the phone..he puts it in a loud speaker for us to hear.

"We found him..but.."

"But what!?"
Taehyung suddenly yelled.

"Im sorry...but

Jungkook is no longer alive.."

'No! He's alive..right!? Dont lose your hope, Kim Taehyung..he's alive! So fucking alive!'
Taehyung thought.

Everyone was speechless..tears still falling but they can't even utter a word.

"No! He's alive! Don't lie! Don't you fucking dare! Jungkook is alive! Jungkook is strong! He's alive! He's alive!"
He shouts, crying harder than before.

"Please save Jungkook!"
Jimin said, crying as he burried his face deeper onto Yoongi's chest, letting his tears made a mud pattern on his boyfriend's sweater.

"Im sorry..but his pulse isn't-"
Jin ended the call, throwing it on the hard wall, as the phone crashed into pieces.

Everyone was a crying mess, sobbing mess, whole mess.

Even the so called 'emotionless suga'  is crying his heart out.

Taehyung hurridly grabbed his coat, putting it on as he opened the door and ran outside...to save his lover.

"Taehyung! No! Don't! shit! The storm is too heavy!!"
Namjoon yelled, but Taehyung had gone too far already.

"Let's follow him!!"

They all agreed, following Taehyung after.

The street was full of police cars and one ambulance.

Taehyung fell on the ground..his knees were too weak to even go closer, but no..he can't let this happen.

He runned towards the ambulance, before the door shuts.

He pulled Jungkook's lifeless body in his embrace.

He knows Jungkook wasn't alive anymore, but he still wants to pull his cold body in his warm hug.

He looked at Jungkook's colorless lips, tears sliding down again, as he leaned closer to kiss him....kiss Jungkook, even when he's dead.

The olders were at the back, crying while the storm continued, but Taehyung never let go.

The rain poured, same with their tears.

The cold wind brushing, but no one even cares.

It hurts..so much..but knowing it was his fault for not accepting his love, made it worst.

"I know it took so long for me to realize your worth and love for me, but I'm here to apologize, because even if you're not in this beautiful body anymore, you're still listening and looking at me from above. It hurts the fact that at the same day I knew I love you, it was also the exact day that you left me, but I promise...I will never close the place I had for you..here in my heart. I don't care about the hate i'll get from the others, because all I care about is you. My Jungkook. My kookie. My bunny. My honey. My lover. "

Its the last time....

The last time he'll see Jungkook's pretty face.

The last time he'll kiss him.

The last time he'll hug him.

The last time he'll be with his lover

" Nothing stays permanent, they say...but for me..you're here in my heart..forever and ever.. "

Last words he said, as the ambulance drove Jungkook's body away.

He looked up at the sky..seeing how shiny it is even when it's raining.

"I love you..Jungkook."

The saddest moment in life is when the person who gave you best memories becomes a memory.