The Third Lesson

No longer are you just crafting spell jars and bags or making beauty products. You know your herbs, crystals and deities like the back of your hand. You've mastered different types of divination and have a basic understanding of the astrology and geology behind magic. Now you're ready to start learning more types of magic, work with sigils, enchant items and work with your inner empath and physic abilities.

Level three magics is where you start to reach out your physic and magical abilities to unlock hidden Knowledge and preform more powerful spells. Once you know your nich, you're ready to sharpen those skills. This section is focused around enchanting everyday items, sigil magic, dream magic, ceremonial magic and improving one's own empath and physic abilities to the next level.

You may already have dabbled in some of these types of magic before, this section is to help you better manifest these skills and feel more comfortable in preforming these types of magic.
____________________________________________

_______________
Magics
_______________

Some of the types of magic associated are;

Ritual magic is a highly complex and disciplined form of magic in which power is said to be derived from the divine through the successful control of spirits, principally demons and angels; its ultimate aim is to advance the practitioners' spiritual enlightenment and to bring them into communication with their 'higher self'.

Today, most ritual magic is based on setting up several elements to a spell in order to acquire a particular outcome. It is any gesture done with a sacred intent that brings meaning and power to all involved. Rituals focus on actions and intent to bring results, often preformed in a certain manner, can be simple or elegant and can include spells.
_________________________

Gray magic is magic that is not performed for specifically beneficial reasons, but is also not focused towards completely hostile practices. It is seen as falling in a continuum between white and black magic.
_________________________

Dream magic is a form of divination based upon dreams, and also uses dreams to predict the future. herbs and drugs may also be used to produce or enhance dream-like states of consciousness. Occasionally, the dreamer feels as if he or she is transported to another time or place, and this is offered as evidence they are in fact providing divine information upon their return.
_________________________

Sigil magic involves using the power of symbols to help you clearly state your goals and intentions. Working with sigils will take your magic to the next level. This is because sigils work together with the power of your subconscious mind to optimise the power of your magic.
____________________________________________

Simple ways to start
_________________________

A sigil is a two-dimensional design that has particular magical effects. It can be compared to an encrypted message; it may seem like an abstract of squiggles, but it really represents a specific idea. Sigils may also be refered to as seals.

You can find sigils online or create your own, each one is different and a representation of an intention or purpose. Sigils can be traced in the air, carved on candles, inscribed on objects, used in spells  or drawn on paper and burned.

Sigils are often placed in a hidden spot, Some common places for sigils are; the back of your phone case, in your wallet or purse, behind your watch or clock, on your cosmetics or lotion bottles, on cups or water bottles, in notebooks, on a keychain tag, on clothes tags, behind mirrors, between doors & frames, under furniture and much more!